+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
Hi guys I have question and it might sound dumb but please bear with me. ...... as per the above example ezeetrade is saying the received line disappeared but the line is still there. ..... I am a bit confused by this phrase help
When you log in, you see two boxes: first one says your application has been received; the second says your application is In-Process. If you only see one box, that means the first one has been already disappeared. Now, if you click on the In-Process box, again you see the above mentioned sentences.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
EdmontonM said:
When you log in, you see two boxes: first one says your application has been received; the second says your application is In-Process. If you only see one box, that means the first one has been already disappeared. Now, if you click on the In-Process box, again you see the above mentioned sentences.
Thanks Edmontonm, Then guys my received line head disappeared but I called cic and they said my file was still at Sydney. ..... Now what does that mean?

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
Thanks Edmontonm, Then guys my received line head disappeared but I called cic and they said my file was still at Sydney. ..... Now what does that mean?
As far as I know, nobody knows its meaning. For some applicants, it meant the files were being sent to the local office, others received RQ, and in my case, I received a fingerprint request. Some say it means the officer is running your background check, and ...
For sure that means SOMETHING is going on with your application.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
EdmontonM said:
As far as I know, nobody knows its meaning. For some applicants, it meant the files were being sent to the local office, others received RQ, and in my case, I received a fingerprint request. Some say it means the officer is running your background check, and ...
For sure that means SOMETHING is going on with your application.
What is an rq?
Also I read somewhere that if you get an rq your file goes to the back of the cue is that true. .......

I haven't received anything from cic ...... When I called the cic they said the file is right where it's suppose to be. ...... I hope that's a good place for my file to be

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
What is an rq?
Also I read somewhere that if you get an rq your file goes to the back of the cue is that true. .......

I haven't received anything from cic ...... When I called the cic they said the file is right where it's suppose to be. ...... I hope that's a good place for my file to be
RQ = Residence Questionnaire. If you get an RQ, your application is considered t be Non-Routine, and is going to take way more time to be processed. CIC is suspicious if you were physically present in Canada, so they send you a questionnaire and ask you to provide enough evidence. That's a headache; hope nobody gets hit by RQ.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
parasv said:
Hope not the CIC officers :)
Me too, anyway no change in status for me, one question does the officer who islooking at my file have access to the notes of the call center people i mean if we keep calling cic to ask for the status of our file will this affect our application process negatively.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parasv said:
Our thread is so quiet this week. Any updates anyone?
Called CIC 2 days ago asking if they had received my FP; the answer was no! So, waiting is all I can do right now.

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
polarbear said:
Hello Manyaqx:

When did your Received line disappear ?

Single applicant or Family Applicant?

What is your local office ?

:-X
Hi polarbear,

My received lined is disappeared today..

Its a single applicant...

I am from Toronto but i donno what is my local office..

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC today, my application is finally received at Mississauga local office on Jul 9th.

Took about 3.5 weeks for postal delivery of the application from Sydney to Mississauga. It was mailed after processing at Sydney on jun 16.

How long it would take for local office processing to complete and receive the test date?