Manitoba PNP #2019

kmkhan81

Aug 3, 2009
AOR Received to my supporter on 2nd May, 2019

the current status is ;

"Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program - Application submitted
Application submitted
MPNP Application Status: Received

Your application has been submitted to the Government of Manitoba for consideration. If you have information you would like to update for your application, please do so below."

Elhiti

Mar 29, 2019
Please do you now know what they requested for?

If no,You can send them a mail. If yes, could you please share the details of the info requested.?
Yes, I sent an inquiry to get details about the requested info and they send me email after few days and need me to provide some details about my friends and connection there.

mr449901

Jun 11, 2019
Hello Friends,

I have Submitted my mpnp application.I have done interviwe, after i received the email from immigration and also my mpnp application status updated as "Information Requested".i have submited additional documents within dedlines.but my status is not chnaged.. Please help frineds.. any one have similar case..

Elhiti

Mar 29, 2019
Hello Friends,

I have Submitted my mpnp application.I have done interviwe, after i received the email from immigration and also my mpnp application status updated as "Information Requested".i have submited additional documents within dedlines.but my status is not chnaged.. Please help frineds.. any one have similar case..
Are you in Manitoba or skilled Workers Overseas?
Could you till me about the questions in interview?

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello Friends,

Are you in Manitoba?

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
H
Hello,

My MPNP points are 67 and score is 403.
From one immigration consultant, I heard that 200 additional points get added when my profile will be picked up from the other applications for MPNP. These additional points are not of a job offer.

Please let me know whether such a thing is there or not.
ow you calculate??