+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba-Morden

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi @NicolasHenri thank you for your input. I just received an email from MPNP last Friday asking for my updated EE profile and job seeker code as the one I submitted in the Eoi already expired. Sent them my updated EE profile yesterday. Waiting for their next update.
@shelly_ksa it's only a matter of time to receive the MPNP nomination..I suggest you start gathering documents for PR application since EE draw is every two weeks. and once you have the MPNP certificate, you will be included in the nearest draw date. Police clearance/certificate is the most time consuming documents that you will need to provide, so start with that. all the best.

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
@shelly_ksa it's only a matter of time to receive the MPNP nomination..I suggest you start gathering documents for PR application since EE draw is every two weeks. and once you have the MPNP certificate, you will be included in the nearest draw date. Police clearance/certificate is the most time consuming documents that you will need to provide, so start with that. all the best.
Thank you ever so much @NicolasHenri , would you know if we still need to provide a new employment certificate at the cic stage? Thank you so much in advance. :)

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
That was pretty fast for you.
I have applied on 15th October, just received an email that they will get back to me within December 1st and after that nothing from them.
Is it mandatory that we should not have any relatives in Canada
You got any reply from them dear?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi,
Is there anyone here who is about to go for an exploratory visit to Morden but due to COVID-19 was hold and received an advice that EV is unnecessary now and instead will have a skype interview with MPNP Officer? Please, share your experience and thought about this skype interview. I know it will be hassle free and less expense, but do you think it would give a negative point to the interviewer since you will not be able to get the actual details about the city without EV.

Thank you.