+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba-Morden

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
As I didnt hear from them till now, I sent an email asking whether my EOI will be considered or not today.
My Sister in law moved to PEI, but has still not received the PR. I hope this will not create any issue in my application.
Hi All,

I have send an email to Morden for follow up whether my application will be considered or not, but they have still not replied to me.
If in case, they dont accept and do they send us an email saying that the file is not considered

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
Just to share my experience, When I applied for Morden Strategic Initiative, one of the requirement is an active EE profile . during that time they only accept applicant with current active EE profile and with family. During the EV in Morden, MPNP officer will conduct an interview on the last day of the visit in Winnipeg where you will share your experience and prove that you will be fit in the community. you need to show also that you are interested in Morder to settle and no plan to leave the city. Documents like bank account, ECA, Employment certificate and other more ( Shelly - Morden Immigration coordinator will provide all the list of docs to prepare).

My EV was delayed for a month since I need to renew my IELTS exam, My EE need to be active during the exploratory visit and interview with the MPNP office.

I'm not sure if there is another stream/ program for Morden Strategic Initiative where EE is not required.

I hope I was able to give some idea.
Thanks for the above. I just send my application for Morden with Noc 1215, how much time it will take to get the feedback from them on application?

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Do they reply even if they don't consider our application?
They had sent me an auto reply saying that they will get back to me on or before 1st December. And I havent still heard from them.
Only 1 week left for 1st December

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Do they reply even if they don't consider our application?
They had sent me an auto reply saying that they will get back to me on or before 1st December. And I havent still heard from them.
Only 1 week left for 1st December
They will provide a feedback regardless of the result, you will receive soon.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
They will provide a feedback regardless of the result, you will receive soon.
Hi Nicholas,
Any idea whether they call for the skype interview even at the last date,
Usually when applications are considered last, the chances of rejection is more.

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi Nicholas,
Any idea whether they call for the skype interview even at the last date,
Usually when applications are considered last, the chances of rejection is more.
Morden has a target no of applicants per yr, they also review each and every applications. It's only a matter of time for them to reply to each application. be patient and try to avoid assuming things, it will not help on my opinion.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Morden has a target no of applicants per yr, they also review each and every applications. It's only a matter of time for them to reply to each application. be patient and try to avoid assuming things, it will not help on my opinion.
Ya sure I will await

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
I did my application in JAn 18, I'm currently processing my PR application Fedral-EE.
Hi Nicolas!
Please share any timeline update on the forum so we know what to expect during the federal stage application, I submitted my full application last Nov. 20 only, I am also under Morden initiative. Thanks in advance :)

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi Nicolas!
Please share any timeline update on the forum so we know what to expect during the federal stage application, I submitted my full application last Nov. 20 only, I am also under Morden initiative. Thanks in advance :)

hello @gianlyresh88 ,

Kindly see below timeline:

ITA - Sep 19
AOR - Oct 2
MEP - Nov 1
IP1 - Nov 2
patiently waiting...

I suggest you to join Nov AOR whatsapp forum to have an idea on the status of the same group.
may I know your country of residence.

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
hello @gianlyresh88 ,

Kindly see below timeline:

ITA - Sep 19
AOR - Oct 2
MEP - Nov 1
IP1 - Nov 2
patiently waiting...

I suggest you to join Nov AOR whatsapp forum to have an idea on the status of the same group.
may I know your country of residence.
Hi Nicolas! We are based Dubai. I will send you a pm with my mobile number, appreciate if you can add me. Thanks

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
My NOC 1215

My time line:
I applied in Jan 2018
Skype Interview - after 2 weeks
EV invitation - after a week
We did our EV in May
I received my MPNP nomination in Sep
Received ITA in Sep
PR submission OCT 1st week
Hello NicolasHenri, congratulations on your MPNP nomination and all the best for you on the federal stage. May I ask how long did you wait from MPNP full submission before you receive their nomination? I sent my full application last 26 October and my status now is "Assessment in Process". Im also under SW Overseas - Exploratory Visit. Thank you so much, and all the best to all of us! :)

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hello NicolasHenri, congratulations on your MPNP nomination and all the best for you on the federal stage. May I ask how long did you wait from MPNP full submission before you receive their nomination? I sent my full application last 26 October and my status now is "Assessment in Process". Im also under SW Overseas - Exploratory Visit. Thank you so much, and all the best to all of us! :)
hello @shelly_ksa ,

around 2 months, hopefully you will receive soon.