22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
This is IP2 right?
Didn't get any messages/email for this though!
IP2. Naw, you won't get any messages between AoR and PPR by email. Just keep checking your account and keep the faith! Lapit na yan!

Reactions: superspecial90

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Thanks!
Looks like another countdown started!
God knows when this never ending wait will be over!
Pass the time by prepping! Since before we even got our ITA, we've been attending webinars on prepareforcanada.com but you know what? we're still swamped with things to do before our big move! Since we're doing a "major uproot and replant" in Spring 2018, I'm getting small things done every day so I'm not worried about how my in-laws (with whom I live at the mo) are going to dispose of my things for me. We've gone to our banks too to get a feel of our best financial options. You might want to do the same this early on. It will also get your mind off of the anxiety of the wait.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Pass the time by prepping! Since before we even got our ITA, we've been attending webinars on prepareforcanada.com but you know what? we're still swamped with things to do before our big move! Since we're doing a "major uproot and replant" in Spring 2018, I'm getting small things done every day so I'm not worried about how my in-laws (with whom I live at the mo) are going to dispose of my things for me. We've gone to our banks too to get a feel of our best financial options. You might want to do the same this early on. It will also get your mind off of the anxiety of the wait.
Thanks so much for your advice!
I have been trying to keep myself busy with other things and generally was doing quite well until the first week of August.
I would think about the application once or twice a week and always thought "it's going to take 6 months" which helped me stay calm.

But when my brother (who applied a month after me!) got his PPR in 4th of Aug, I started to panic and can't get the worry off my head ever since!

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I do not live with my in-laws, rent a furnished apartment where I have earthly belonging that would easily fit in a couple of suitcases and don't even have much of saving to worry about patriating!
Tell me about other ways to keep my worries away!!

Just kidding mate!
Thanks for being such a compassionate person!

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello All,
I have seen a change in the BGC since this morning!
After almost 6 months since AOR in 25th April now it reads: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
heey, congratulations! ;)

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Thanks so much for your advice!
I have been trying to keep myself busy with other things and generally was doing quite well until the first week of August.
I would think about the application once or twice a week and always thought "it's going to take 6 months" which helped me stay calm.

But when my brother (who applied a month after me!) got his PPR in 4th of Aug, I started to panic and can't get the worry off my head ever since!

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I do not live with my in-laws, rent a furnished apartment where I have earthly belonging that would easily fit in a couple of suitcases and don't even have much of saving to worry about patriating!
Tell me about other ways to keep my worries away!!

Just kidding mate!
Thanks for being such a compassionate person!
Since you and your brother applied separately, your processing may have differed from his. He may not even have been shunted to an LVO and yours unfortunately went to the load sharing pile... I think they decided to do load sharing with the LVOs before the rush to finish the student visa load to make the September 2017 intake/ term.

What else can you do? Go on an adventure! Learn something new... cook something new! LOL. I started baking... and gained weight. LOL

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Since you and your brother applied separately, your processing may have differed from his. He may not even have been shunted to an LVO and yours unfortunately went to the load sharing pile... I think they decided to do load sharing with the LVOs before the rush to finish the student visa load to make the September 2017 intake/ term.

What else can you do? Go on an adventure! Learn something new... cook something new! LOL. I started baking... and gained weight. LOL
Got an exercise bike myself!
Just cruising to finish the 36th Km now!
Congratulations
Thanks!
At least there is an update, right?