+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malaysia certificate of good conduct (police clearance)

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Hello everyone,

A bit of a long shot, but I was wondering whether anyone knew anything about the Malaysia certificate for good conduct. It says that my spouse will require "copies of your old or current passport wherein the Malaysian Visa is endorsed and copies of the Malaysian Visa stamps".

This seems rather vague. She graduated in Malaysia in 2006 and she had a study permit there at the time. Since then, she has replaced her passport (and I believe lost the old one) and has several Malaysian visitor visa stamps in her current passport. Does anyone know which Malaysian visa they're looking for?

I'm trying to contact the embassy and I don't seem to be getting a solid response at the moment.

Thanks!

fox-star

Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
9-2010
Med's Done....
10-2012
Interview........
8-2012
hi ,

to obtain the good conduct certificate you must show that have been lived in Malaysia for at least one year, u need to show the visa sticker that include study permit ,then it take around 1 month to process if u inside Malaysia.

all the best ,

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
well if she's in canada now and she doesn't have this student visa any longer (it's on an old passport that's not in her possession), do you have an idea of what happens?

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
I spoke to someone at the embassy and they're telling me that I should write a note explaining why I can't give that supporting document. She said I shouldn't include anything else instead of that. I don't like the sound of this, I'm going to try and get a further explanation today or tomorrow.

If anyone has some insight let me know.

gani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Hi princesultan,

Can I know what happened on the issues you had in getting Certificate of good conduct from the Malaysian Embasy?
Thank You,

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
gani said:
Hi princesultan,

Can I know what happened on the issues you had in getting Certificate of good conduct from the Malaysian Embasy?
Thank You,
Nothing. It's been 3 months and it says the file is missing documents. The embassy in Ottawa isn't providing much help at all. I want to try and take matters into my own hands at this point. I need help!

I also wrote this thread today: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/malaysia-certificate-of-good-conduct-taking-forever-t128060.0.html

Sinthu4sutha

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28th 2012
Doc's Request.
feb 8th 2013
File Transfer...
July 4th 2012
Med's Request
feb 8th 2013
Med's Done....
November 2011- re medical feb 11th 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 5th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 8th 2013
LANDED..........
April 12 th 2013
princesultan said:
Nothing. It's been 3 months and it says the file is missing documents. The embassy in Ottawa isn't providing much help at all. I want to try and take matters into my own hands at this point. I need help!

I also wrote this thread today: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/malaysia-certificate-of-good-conduct-taking-forever-t128060.0.html
Have the same issues. It says supporting docs miss ing
It's been 7 months since we applied.
It doesn't even say what's missing , so I can send them what they want.
Annoying.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Sinthu4sutha said:
Have the same issues. It says supporting docs miss ing
It's been 7 months since we applied.
It doesn't even say what's missing , so I can send them what they want.
Annoying.
7 months?! How have you submitted your pr application without this?

Sinthu4sutha

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28th 2012
Doc's Request.
feb 8th 2013
File Transfer...
July 4th 2012
Med's Request
feb 8th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 5th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 8th 2013
LANDED..........
April 12 th 2013
princesultan said:
7 months?! How have you submitted your pr application without this?
I just wrote a letter and attached it explaining that its taking forever.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Sinthu4sutha said:
I just wrote a letter and attached it explaining that its taking forever.
Really? And that's not a problem? They haven't held up your application because its not been included?

Sinthu4sutha

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28th 2012
Doc's Request.
feb 8th 2013
File Transfer...
July 4th 2012
Med's Request
feb 8th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 5th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 8th 2013
LANDED..........
April 12 th 2013
princesultan said:
Really? And that's not a problem? They haven't held up your application because its not been included?
Well the sponsor went into the VO Stage 2.
My husband over stayed in Malay for 13 months on a 1 mth visa.
When we sent somebody in Malay to get police clr they said there is no record of him landing or leaving in Malay and no record of him over stay. But his passport has the proof he was there.
Malay police said they can't do nothing.
Then my husband went to maly immi in his country and applied through them.
3 months later when I called ask them the status , Malay office said they never received anything.
Then last July I went online and applied again. But now it says online that supporting doc missing.
But there are no other details as to what is missing and what to send.
I am just lost running out of ideas.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

My friend is in need of Malaysia Certificate of Good Conduct(Police Clearance) for permanent residence application and he has contacted the embassy here in Canada, they told him that after application, that it will take minimum of 4months to get it but that seems like a long time. He has a contact in Malaysia who is willing to get it for him in a lesser time, but I want to ask if the document will be accepted by the Canadian Immigration since it is not directly from the Malaysian Embassy here. Please share your ideas on what to do.

Sinthu4sutha

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28th 2012
Doc's Request.
feb 8th 2013
File Transfer...
July 4th 2012
Med's Request
feb 8th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 5th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 8th 2013
LANDED..........
April 12 th 2013
leoundesilva said:
Hello,

My friend is in need of Malaysia Certificate of Good Conduct(Police Clearance) for permanent residence application and he has contacted the embassy here in Canada, they told him that after application, that it will take minimum of 4months to get it but that seems like a long time. He has a contact in Malaysia who is willing to get it for him in a lesser time, but I want to ask if the document will be accepted by the Canadian Immigration since it is not directly from the Malaysian Embassy here. Please share your ideas on what to do.
I tried this , the person asked for $800 to do this with a help of a lawyer after a month
They called back and said its not possible.
Didn't return the money either.
So careful who u trust.

I tried a lot of ways. But failed miserably:(

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

I tried this , the person asked for $800 to do this with a help of a lawyer after a month
They called back and said its not possible.
Didn't return the money either.
So careful who u trust.

I tried a lot of ways. But failed miserably:(

Thank you for sharing, just that I am wondering if the Immigration here will accept the document if the contact in Malaysia succeed getting it.

kelvintino

Feb 6, 2013
Hello everyone i am new in this forum, i am a student here in malaysia but originaly from Africa and i have applied for malaysia pcc for almst 1mnth now still waiting, so does anyone knw how long it will take to get the pcc if u leave in Malaysia??? Pls hlp me cos my studrnt visa is runing out...pls help...