+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malaysia certificate of good conduct (police clearance)

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Actually my friend who collected I just sent him

1- Applicatin ACKNOWLEDGEMENT slip
2- Letter Of Authorization
3- Cash payment of RINGGIT MALAYSIA TWENTY ONLY (RM20) for payment made within Malaysia or EQUIVALENT to RM20 in local
4- print the page that shows CERTIFICATE IS READY FOR COLLECTION they asked my friend to print it out and bring it
5- I sent photocopy of my passport

Note sometimes They will tell you to come back after a few days

Vijenderprasad

Aug 31, 2018
Sir I am very thankful to u for to guiding me ...Sir I have on doubt when i was I malaysia that time I have old passport but after due to adress change I made New passport is that possible to get pcc on New passport

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Sir I am very thankful to u for to guiding me ...Sir I have on doubt when i was I malaysia that time I have old passport but after due to adress change I made New passport is that possible to get pcc on New passport
Type your new passport number and Upload your new passport because the Pcc will include your full name and passport number

Vijenderprasad

Aug 31, 2018
Is local Malaysia police verfication is valid is done by my malaysia boss for me there is mention date of check in and checkout time and mention about my character is it ok if I will Subbmit at the time of canada pr

Lulu_SG

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Everyone!

While I was living in Malaysia I had two renewed passports and now I have a third new passport which I haven't used to live there as I have left Malaysia to Singapore 3-4 years ago. My question is will they issue me the letter of good conduct based on all passports I have used to live there or only a passport per application ?

Hearing from you all soon.

Thanks!