+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malaysia certificate of good conduct (police clearance)

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
1- No
2- No
3- Only the page that show your information.
Please also help on one more thing,
On a thread someone said that his pr application got rejected because complete stay was not mentioned on pcc
2012-2014 was mentioned on pcc
2010 stay was not mentioned

But as per my knowledge, Malaysia does not mention stay period on pcc,
The case with that guy must be of old format old days, please guide on this

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Please also help on one more thing,
On a thread someone said that his pr application got rejected because complete stay was not mentioned on pcc
2012-2014 was mentioned on pcc
2010 stay was not mentioned

But as per my knowledge, Malaysia does not mention stay period on pcc,
The case with that guy must be of old format old days, please guide on this

As long as it shows No Adverse Record on it you are fine.
You can search for a sample in Google- img malaysian good conduct certificate

Reactions: Priya801
Jun 26, 2021
HELLO sir my name is Kamal sohan singh i want pcc from Malaysia for work permit in Canada now I'm living in Japan so please guide me wat should I do I was fill up form 21 June but still status no response

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
that it will take minimum of 4months to get it but that seems like a Nox Vidmate VLC long time. He has a contact in Malaysia who is willing to get it for him in a lesser time, but I want to ask if the document will be accepted by the Canadian Immigration since it is not directly from the Malaysian Embassy here.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hello everyone.
I have job offer from Canada and the work permit requires PCC from Malaysia as I'm currently working here and my wife is staying here with me. I'll be applying for my wife visa also for Canada.
There are 2 questions.
1) When I'm applying PCC online for myself under Purpose of travel tab I can use Offer letter as my supporting document but What do I when it comes to wife PCC application?
2) As my wife was not working or studying here in Malaysia, under supporting information tab what do I fill in? Since it's required field for working experience or higher education.