+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lonely Canadian processing times

Jun 7, 2022
Hi everyone. Can sponsor marry after sponsoring a sibling under lonely Canadian program/Other relative while the application is in process?. I will appreciate your in puts.
I think no you can't.
Because the rules to sponsor someone is that you don't have to be in sponsored or you are sponsoring someone else..
You will find the rules written in IRCC website of sponsoring someone from your family
Go and check it

nature girl

Jan 23, 2023
I think no you can't.
Because the rules to sponsor someone is that you don't have to be in sponsored or you are sponsoring someone else..
You will find the rules written in IRCC website of sponsoring someone from your family
Go and check it
I will be sponsoring a sibling while I am still single because I have not found anyone yet, but wanted to know if I can marry after submitting the application while it is in process, because I learnt it can take 2 to 3 years to be processed. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I will be sponsoring a sibling while I am still single because I have not found anyone yet, but wanted to know if I can marry after submitting the application while it is in process, because I learnt it can take 2 to 3 years to be processed. Thank you
You wouldn’t be able to get married or become common law until your sibling has landed as a PR so that could delay your marriage or living together for years.

Reactions: Zain Al-saqqaf
Jun 7, 2022
You wouldn’t be able to get married or become common law until your sibling has landed as a PR so that could delay your marriage or living together for years.
Do you know how long it takes to get the PR of Canadian lonely program?! I mean the maximum limit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you know how long it takes to get the PR of Canadian lonely program?! I mean the maximum limit
There's no max.

Processing times are generally around three years.

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
There's no max.

Processing times are generally around three years.
Hi, questions about Lonely Canadain program eligibility.

-I am eligible for this program to sponsor my brother and his family based on the information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives/who-you-can-sponsor.html

-But I have a few cousins in Canada. Just wanted to clarify does it make me ineligible to sponsor? Cousins are not specifically mentioned on the list of other relatives:
  • you (the person who wants to sponsor your relative) don'thave a living relative you could sponsor instead, such as a:
    • spouse
    • common-law partner
    • conjugal partner
    • son or daughter
    • parent
    • grandparent
    • orphaned brother or sister
    • orphaned nephew or niece
    • orphaned grandchild
-Another question is the minimum annual income requirement: I meet the threshold for the number of individuals I will sponsor including me for two years. Is there a requirement to show three years of income above the threshold?

Thank you!

Waqar Yousufi

Aug 31, 2021
The IRCC has changed my application no in mid of March 2023 and cancelled my previous application. after that, I did not receive any email from them. anyone has this experience. you can whats app on + 92 333 2363160

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The IRCC has changed my application no in mid of March 2023 and cancelled my previous application. after that, I did not receive any email from them. anyone has this experience. you can whats app on + 92 333 2363160
Have you ordered GCMS notes? If not, I would do that to see the details of your case.