sagitarian88

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well,

i received my ITA on OCT 2017
submitted all documents in DEC 2017
applied from Pakistan
visa office London

they have asked for more documents periodically (last time in JUNE) haven't heard anything again.

so anyone else in the same boat or expected decision time?

also can someone add me to the whats app group as well.

Thank you in advance for all your help & Guidance.

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well,

i received my ITA on OCT 2017
submitted all documents in DEC 2017
applied from Pakistan
visa office London

they have asked for more documents periodically (last time in JUNE) haven't heard anything again.

so anyone else in the same boat or expected decision time?

also can someone add me to the whats app group as well.

Thank you in advance for all your help & Guidance.
Hi, what documents did they ask for ?, have you paid RPRF in advance and have you received a ghost update ?

sagitarian88

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, what documents did they ask for ?, have you paid RPRF in advance and have you received a ghost update ?
they asked for proof of funds, mainly focus on that.everything else was in order.
the only fee paid was $1040CAD in December. haven't received any other fee request.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
@Rayan12,
What stage you are at? and there is so much delay? You are already above 6 months processing time. Did you order GCMS notes?
My file is at ip2 stage since feb 27th, yes you read it right, its been a long wait and i hve zero idea when it is going to end.
But what i have learnt here is that London usually takes 6-8 months in average. I hve ordered my first Gcms notes on june 19, stll awaiting for my notes, which are expected somewhere in end of july:/
I hope ppr comes before that ;)

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Try to email directly mate instead of raising a CSE. I raised a CSE last month and got a generic reply back after 16 days from one of the IRCC guys in Canada. So I sent an email on the 6th of June and this is what my rep received earlier today.

"Your application is currently undergoing
background/security checks, hence the delay. Once
these are complete we will be in touch"

So basically it's whenever CSIS bother to spend few precious moments of their time to finish off my SS only then my file will be finalised.
any news sir??? to whom should i email directly? should i email london visa office?

Reactions: Akinsnow89