Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Finally PPR!

I've been a silent observer here. Thank you all for sharing the updates. This forum has lifted my spirits at every step, despite the long wait. Here's my timeline:

Country of residence/citizenship - Pakistan
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 14, 2017 (Medical and RPRF upfront)
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018
ADR (passport biopage, height, and eye color)/Submitted - May 10, 2018

--> Sent email to CPC Ottawa on May 24 regarding my processing time exceeding 6 months, got a reply after another follow-up email in 5-6 days which said (among other standard language):
"we'll make all the necessary efforts to finalize it as soon as possible."

This gave me a lot of hope.

--> Sent another email regarding the status on June 25. Sent a follow-up email on June 28.

PPR letter (in my CIC account) and response to my email asking me to refer to the letter - July 4, 2018

FYI - I got no response EVER from the London VO. I sent them at least 3 enquiries. CPC Ottawa was helpful since the beginning.
Congrats man!!.. May I please know the email address of CPC OTTAWA? Thanks

Reactions: shirazam

shirazam

May 6, 2017
Hi,

I'm trying to acertain at what stage do they ask for re-medical. Based on experience, can anyone please give some idea on the following:

My friend's medical was done in end July 2017. AOR is 10-Oct-2017. Got IP2 on 27-Feb-2018. On 15-Jun-2018, got request for re-medical. The letter was from London office and it mentioned that re-med is required as previous ones are about to be expired. Med results were submitted on 01-Jul-2018.

Question is if they would start BG now or they would have finished BG and then had asked for re-medical?

Thanks.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
keep us updated with CSIS feedback. I ordered mine two months ago and was told they won't inclose the info since SS is undergoing. I got in touch with CSIS yesterday to see if there is any update but was told that I need to lodge and pay for a new request in order to get my notes. Waisted 35$ as the feedback from CSIS didn't say much difference from the typical DRD replies
Yeah sure thing. How did you contact CSIS as I still haven't received mine either and it has gone over a month

Reactions: Akinsnow89

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hi riaz 137, I got the ADR requesting for my family members' height, eye colour and biodata pages. Kindly help me with the format.

How did ur ADR look like? were u advised to submit within 7 days? ur quick response will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi there

I replied you on LOndon VO wahtsapp group

Did you got PPR???

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah sure thing. How did you contact CSIS as I still haven't received mine either and it has gone over a month
I ordered mine through getgcms. I recieved an email from getgcms 10 days later with a formal letter attached from CSIS, dated one day only after my request was lodged

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Hi there

I replied you on LOndon VO wahtsapp group

Did you got PPR???
All Glory to Almighty God. my long expected golden mail has finally arrived on 10th July, 2018. All thanks to BillHyatt for words of encouragement and assurance of no issue with my GCMS. Also to riaz137 for your advise and others for your support. I so much appreciate you all. Thank you for being part of the success story.

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
All Glory to Almighty God. my long expected golden mail has finally arrived on 10th July, 2018. All thanks to BillHyatt for words of encouragement and assurance of no issue with my GCMS. Also to riaz137 for your advise and others for your support. I so much appreciate you all. Thank you for being part of the success story.
Congratulations