Dozic

Jul 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Just confused as how Accra should reply a mail I sent to lvo were my file has been since March.

I uploaded my ADR on the 26th of July, d next day d adr section turned to NOT APPLICABLE.

I sent lvo mail 3rd informing them I have uploaded d document they requested with d attachment. No response from lvo since then till I got this from ACCRA OFFICE. Does it mean Accra is processing my file now or a sign of interview soon?. How has experienced this pls?.

Pareshy

May 7, 2018
TODAY I GOT THIS EMAIL...
Thank you for your message. In response to your request, this file was reviewed and no returnable original documents were found on file. As per our policy we do not return police certificates, documents specific to a decision, documents obtained for immigration purposes, photocopies, translations or notarized copies of documents. Excess documents, such as, wedding photos, financial, correspondence, travel, etc, are removed for secure destruction.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Pareshy

May 7, 2018
never found that email...today LVO email me

Thank you for your message. The medical instructions for this application were sent to the email address associated with this application on 19 January 2018. Please check the junk folder of your email account. Please see the same instructions attached with this email.

We trust this is of assistance.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
All Glory to Almighty God. my long expected golden mail has finally arrived on 10th July, 2018. All thanks to BillHyatt for words of encouragement and assurance of no issue with my GCMS. Also to riaz137 for your advise and others for your support. I so much appreciate you all. Thank you for being part of the success story.
Congratulations......

Jay2018

Jan 21, 2018
Hello everyone.

Please I need help with this.

I’d really appreciate your inputs.

I have 3 years work experience which I declared in my application. But I’m currently unemployed but working as
a freelancer.
In my application I omitted my freelance
job unintentionally, as I did not see any column to input that. I was just recently told I could have included it. My bank statement submitted during my application had payments from clients with a Point of
Sale machine. Now I’m currently been asked to explain the payments.

I want to make sure that the omission doesn’t affect my application.

Please can someone help.

Can I state that I’m a freelancer without being flagged for misinterpretation?

I’d appreciate your kind inputs.
Thank you

Jalzy

Aug 10, 2017
NIGERIA
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent reader and observer and felt, i should let you all know it ended well..

This is just to motivate someone waiting..
AOR : March 8, 2017
Medicals Passed: May,2017
June File was transferred to LVO
LVO didnt touch till September 29, 2017
ADR: Oct 2017
I later found out i was on Security screening since Oct 2017
Medicals expired in Feb, 2018
Remedical request on June 6, 2018
PPR: July 12, 2018.

Glory be to God in the Highest...
And may this kind of good news fall on everyone who has been waiting for a long long time..

CHEERS....

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent reader and observer and felt, i should let you all know it ended well..

This is just to motivate someone waiting..
AOR : March 8, 2017
Medicals Passed: May,2017
June File was transferred to LVO
LVO didnt touch till September 29, 2017
ADR: Oct 2017
I later found out i was on Security screening since Oct 2017
Medicals expired in Feb, 2018
Remedical request on June 6, 2018
PPR: July 12, 2018.

Glory be to God in the Highest...
And may this kind of good news fall on everyone who has been waiting for a long long time..

CHEERS....
Congratulations! Please let us know your Nationality.

Jay2018

Jan 21, 2018
Can anyone help with this please?
@BillHyatt kindly assist please
Hello everyone.

Please I need help with this.

I’d really appreciate your inputs.

I have 3 years work experience which I declared in my application. But I’m currently unemployed but working as
a freelancer.
In my application I omitted my freelance
job unintentionally, as I did not see any column to input that. I was just recently told I could have included it. My bank statement submitted during my application had payments from clients with a Point of
Sale machine. Now I’m currently been asked to explain the payments.

I want to make sure that the omission doesn’t affect my application.

Please can someone help.

Can I state that I’m a freelancer without being flagged for misinterpretation?

I’d appreciate your kind inputs.
Thank you

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Congrats @rehanacca and @Muhammad Faisal, finally some good news. I have received the RPRF request yesterday which I have paid the same day and today my account shows documents required "NA". Have you guys paid the RPRF fee when you submitted your applications or later on?