+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi Bill, need some advice pls.
I’ve received request for new medical for me and my wife along with pcc of both of us. They gave us one month to submit. Now, shouldn’t the old pcc be enough in security checks?
What will be the next step after that?
Thank you

shirazam

May 6, 2017
W
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent reader and observer and felt, i should let you all know it ended well..

This is just to motivate someone waiting..
AOR : March 8, 2017
Medicals Passed: May,2017
June File was transferred to LVO
LVO didnt touch till September 29, 2017
ADR: Oct 2017
I later found out i was on Security screening since Oct 2017
Medicals expired in Feb, 2018
Remedical request on June 6, 2018
PPR: July 12, 2018.

Glory be to God in the Highest...
And may this kind of good news fall on everyone who has been waiting for a long long time..

CHEERS....
Congrats. When did they submit the results of remedical?

alwaysvik

Mar 2, 2018
Good day All.

I was informed early in March via phone call that my application file is in London. AOR is 16th Feb 2018. Apart from 27th Feb update, I havent seen any other update about my application.

I called London on Monday this week and was told that my file has been transferred to Accra Ghana VO. The agent on the phone said he does not have any access whatsoever to the file and cannot give any updates on the application.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? What do suggest I do?

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Good day All.

I was informed early in March via phone call that my application file is in London. AOR is 16th Feb 2018. Apart from 27th Feb update, I havent seen any other update about my application.

I called London on Monday this week and was told that my file has been transferred to Accra Ghana VO. The agent on the phone said he does not have any access whatsoever to the file and cannot give any updates on the application.

Good day, please what country are you from? What number did you call?will appreciate if you can share

Reactions: Sagj

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have got PPR Allhamdulilah. My Timeline in signature. Thanks to all friends here. Wishing you speedy PPR. Takecare guys. Biggest thanks to Allah. Allhamdulilah.!! and thanks everyone here specially @BillHyatt @legalfalcon
Heartiest Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!!

amabomaa

Aug 8, 2017
Good day All.

Same thing happened to me as well. Called IRCC and agent told me my file has been transferred to the London Visa office and also added that he couldn't access my file nor share updates.

You may call Accra VO or perhaps order GCMS.

What number did you call the London Visa Office on? And what nationality are you?

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Same thing happened to me as well. Called IRCC and agent told me my file has been transferred to the London Visa office and also added that he couldn't access my file nor share updates.

You may call Accra VO or perhaps order GCMS.

What number did you call the London Visa Office on? And what nationality are you?
Hi..please what is your AOR? Trying to make sense of it all