+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I just got this reply from ralph godale.

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 30, 2017.

Standard processing time is 6 months.

This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not started.

Criminality passed Jan 17, 2018 for both adults.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 12, 2018.

Sincerely,

My aor is 30 th dec
@legalfalcon @BillHyatt can you guys please explain:(

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Sorry, I am not sure about the police certificate. I have received the exact same letter via my cic account. They have requested only two things from me. My AOR is 14th of Jan.

1. Passport biopage
2. Height and eye colour details.

Regarding your police certificate query, someone more experience will help you out. After a lot of internet search, I came across similar posts in which some candidates couldn't get police certificates for various reasons such as too expensive in China (Get from each city), records destroyed during Kuwait war in the 80s, or impractical to travel to a country (I believe Malaysia from an African country) to get the police certificate and so on.

I am not sure at what stage these people were waived off the requirements for PCCs but you seem to have a genuine reason. Again I am no expert and wouldn't rely on the information available online, so please consult appropriate persona/organisation.
My AOR is 17th of January and they didn't start my background check yet.

I guess for the police certificate, probably they wanted an updated statement from my side as already 6 months has lapsed .... It is a wild guess though.

Felokab

Jan 20, 2018
Got Ppr yesterday 16/07/2018.
Aor 18/01/2018.
A day short of 6month.

For what its worth, i didnt wait for lvo to ask me for medicals for my newborn. I did upfront and quoted the umi no in my email to them. I also got the newborn passport before informing lvo.

Reactions: Ronja5200

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Got ADR for Updated POF.

Any idea how far I'm from PPR?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Guys, due to my oversight and having 4 ADRs, I submitted the Military Questionnaire without attaching the military exemption certificate.

Any idea for swift corrective action?

Thanks

Davekubake

Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys, just to share my experience

AOR: 17 jan. 2018
PPR: 16 July 2018
Nationality: Nigerian
Visa office: London
Ordered Gcms notes 18th May, got it 20th June. Ordered 2nd gcms notes but got ppr before it was due (35days)

My status is still what we will call ip1. Through gcms notes I found out that work experience, education and all was certified ok at central intake office. Proof of funds required review (not sure if this is why I was passed over to london vo). All this was completed on 22nd of Feb. 2018. Gcms notes said File was transferred to london vo due to 'workload distribution'. File showed no movement from then till when I ordered gcms notes.

Based on gcms notes I uploaded pay slips and additional bank statements through case specific enquiry on 27th June. I really do not know what action triggered the ppr.

Medical was passed a week after aor. As at the time of gcms notes, security was not started and eligibility was in progress (I guess due to proof of funds that required review).

Yes I got to the stage of checking every now and then but seeing No ghost update crushed me everytime. I never ever got a ghost update or the ip1 ip2 movement. Not sure there is really a pattern to this honestly. Seeing people in security screening, long timelines like early 2017 and really bad feedback timelines can be discouraging but keep the faith. No one case seems to be the same. Do what you can to keep your conscience at peace (order notes, call If your file is in Ottawa vo, pray if yours is in London vo. (Lol), be patient for the 6 months Mark, raise case enquiry, order notes once the last note you ordered is received to know some sort of response is coming and if you suspect security screening, order csis...point is try to keep your mind at peace because the wait isn't nice)

Maybe there is a monthly sequence to processing applications and ita finally those of Jan. Aor at the London vo.

My advice...It seems it will come eventually, don't be discouraged and push where you can giving reasonable space in between for feedback from cic

All the best guys! Good luck!

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Hi guys, just to share my experience

AOR: 17 jan. 2018
PPR: 16 July 2018
Nationality: Nigerian
Visa office: London
Ordered Gcms notes 18th May, got it 20th June. Ordered 2nd gcms notes but got ppr before it was due (35days)

My status is still what we will call ip1. Through gcms notes I found out that work experience, education and all was certified ok at central intake office. Proof of funds required review (not sure if this is why I was passed over to london vo). All this was completed on 22nd of Feb. 2018. Gcms notes said File was transferred to london vo due to 'workload distribution'. File showed no movement from then till when I ordered gcms notes.

Based on gcms notes I uploaded pay slips and additional bank statements through case specific enquiry on 27th June. I really do not know what action triggered the ppr.

Medical was passed a week after aor. As at the time of gcms notes, security was not started and eligibility was in progress (I guess due to proof of funds that required review).

Yes I got to the stage of checking every now and then but seeing No ghost update crushed me everytime. I never ever got a ghost update or the ip1 ip2 movement. Not sure there is really a pattern to this honestly. Seeing people in security screening, long timelines like early 2017 and really bad feedback timelines can be discouraging but keep the faith. No one case seems to be the same. Do what you can to keep your conscience at peace (order notes, call If your file is in Ottawa vo, pray if yours is in London vo. (Lol), be patient for the 6 months Mark, raise case enquiry, order notes once the last note you ordered is received to know some sort of response is coming and if you suspect security screening, order csis...point is try to keep your mind at peace because the wait isn't nice)

Maybe there is a monthly sequence to processing applications and ita finally those of Jan. Aor at the London vo.

My advice...It seems it will come eventually, don't be discouraged and push where you can giving reasonable space in between for feedback from cic

All the best guys! Good luck!
Wow, that is perfect to read as I'm more or less going through the same, funny enough I'm 17 Jan 2018 AOR as well however the first update I got yesterday ever since file transfer to LVO is ADR for 4 docuemnts ... so crossing fingers to follow same suit.

yaman1203

Jun 16, 2017
After submitted the passport biopage, eye colour and height details, my additional documents requirement has changed from "We do not need additional documents" to " Not applicable" . Just curious to know if this is the end to the tunnel? If so how many days do you guys reckon it would take to get the email of acceptance or as you call it PPR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just got this reply from ralph godale.

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 30, 2017.

Standard processing time is 6 months.

This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not started.

Criminality passed Jan 17, 2018 for both adults.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 12, 2018.

Sincerely,

My aor is 30 th dec
@legalfalcon @BillHyatt can you guys please explain:(
Have you requested GMCS notes.

Also remember that the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 is passed, and not from the day when your application is filed.

To read more see

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Have you requested GMCS notes.

Also remember that the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 is passed, and not from the day when your application is filed.

To read more see

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response. Yes i have ordered my first notes of GCMS notes on June 19th. Hopefully will get them soon. Will share them.
I got a reply from lvo LBM on june 1st that my file is still awaiting review. So doest that mean they didn’t open my file at all?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
@legalfalcon

Got this today from LVO

"We note that you have tried multiple avenues to obtain the Qatari Police Certificate (Official website: https://portal.moi.gov.qa/wps/portal/MOIInternet/departmentcommittees/evidencesinformation/c22592)

Please can confirm the following:

. That you have tried to apply via a neutral third country, and that you have exhausted all efforts in this regard.

. That you have tried to apply via a friend/family member/colleague etc. resident in Qatar, and have exhausted all efforts in this regard."

Can you pls advise how can I tackle that.