+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Vladmir

Jul 18, 2018
Please does anyone know how long the final review stage takes. My file is in LVO and I got a response on Friday that my application is on queue for final review and decision.

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Please does anyone know how long the final review stage takes. My file is in LVO and I got a response on Friday that my application is on queue for final review and decision.
It looks like an average of 5 months for someone to start working on ur file since file transfer date to LVO. At least that was my case.

Vladmir

Jul 18, 2018
It looks like an average of 5 months for someone to start working on ur file since file transfer date to LVO. At least that was my case.
The response was that all assessments have been done and awaiting final review. Fine transfer date was in February

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
The response was that all assessments have been done and awaiting final review. Fine transfer date was in February
Mine too, I haven't checked the status but they contacted me this week twice for ADRs so I think someone is going to review ur file very soon

Vladmir

Jul 18, 2018
Mine too, I haven't checked the status but they contacted me this week twice for ADRs so I think someone is going to review ur file very soon
They contacted me for ADR 2 weeks ago. After submitting they said based on the docs submitted assessments finalised

amabomaa

Aug 8, 2017
Hey Guys, is there any number or e-mail that London VO can be contacted on? My file has been transferred from CIO, Sydney and it seems stuck.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
They contacted me for ADR 2 weeks ago. After submitting they said based on the docs submitted assessments finalised
hi! how did you submit the documents? I got an ADR, but the only thing I see is the physical address. Was there another way you used?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
hi! how did you submit the documents? I got an ADR, but the only thing I see is the physical address. Was there another way you used?
You submit it via your online application; when they request an additional document, they always create a new attachment field for it in your online application.

Click view submitted application and you will find it. After attaching all requested documents, make sure to click next and fill in your name in declaration and keeping clicking next or so until you reach a stage of submission. Only then your additional documents will be transmitted to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
You submitted via your online application; when they request an additional document, they always create a new attachment field for it in your online application.

Click view submitted application and you will find it. After attaching all requested documents, make sure to click next and fill in your name in declaration and keeping clicking next or so until you reach a stage of submission. Only then your additional documents will be transmitted to them.
Thanks! For some weird reason, I don't see a new field for the upload. Also my Review of Additional Documents has Not Applicable in the response. I've sent a CSE to let them know. The letter requested that I send the documents to the physical address, but it's about 72 pages... Thanks for your prompt response.

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Thanks! For some weird reason, I don't see a new field for the upload. Also my Review of Additional Documents has Not Applicable in the response. I've sent a CSE to let them know. The letter requested that I send the documents to the physical address, but it's about 72 pages... Thanks for your prompt response.
Wow, 72 pages!!! ok, I'm not familiar with that, I had 4 ADRs in same request and 4 corresponding attachment fields as I described above .... good luck ...

Last edited:

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Wow, 72 pages!!! ok, I'm not familiar with that, I had 4 ADRs in same request and 4 correspodning attachment fields as I described above .... good luck ...
Yeah,they asked for 3 years worth of paystubs and w2s and 5 years worth of proof of legal status in the U.S. The paystubs were pretty much. So that took up the bulk of the file space. I really need the luck right now :) thanks. good luck to you too!

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Yeah,they asked for 3 years worth of paystubs and w2s and 5 years worth of proof of legal status in the U.S. The paystubs were pretty much. So that took up the bulk of the file space. I really need the luck right now :) thanks. good luck to you too!
Wow, that's so much!! Good on you for collecting all that and having it handy. Sounds like a nightmare to gather :)

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Wow, that's so much!! Good on you for collecting all that and having it handy. Sounds like a nightmare to gather :)
Thanks! Yeah luckily my lawyer had asked me to gather as many pay stubs as possible for a separate case. So I already had it ready to go. :) It would have been a nightmare. :) I just didn't think uploading the documents would be this difficult.

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Thanks! Yeah luckily my lawyer had asked me to gather as many pay stubs as possible for a separate case. So I already had it ready to go. :) It would have been a nightmare. :) I just didn't think uploading the documents would be this difficult.
Actually I'm stunned that they are asking for 5 years proof, any idea why so? if they request 5 years pay stubs from me, I'll probably withdraw my application