+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Finally PPR!

I've been a silent observer here. Thank you all for sharing the updates. This forum has lifted my spirits at every step, despite the long wait. Here's my timeline:

Country of residence/citizenship - Pakistan
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 14, 2017 (Medical and RPRF upfront)
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018
ADR (passport biopage, height, and eye color)/Submitted - May 10, 2018

--> Sent email to CPC Ottawa on May 24 regarding my processing time exceeding 6 months, got a reply after another follow-up email in 5-6 days which said (among other standard language):
"we'll make all the necessary efforts to finalize it as soon as possible."

This gave me a lot of hope.

--> Sent another email regarding the status on June 25. Sent a follow-up email on June 28.

PPR letter (in my CIC account) and response to my email asking me to refer to the letter - July 4, 2018

FYI - I got no response EVER from the London VO. I sent them at least 3 enquiries. CPC Ottawa was helpful since the beginning.
Hi friend, I just ADR on height, eye colour details and biogages of family members. What did u send when u were asked this?. I will appreciate ur timely response.

Reactions: Ronja5200

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Guyssss got ppr
Aor 30 December
Ip1/mep 20 January
Na2 22 January
Ip2 27 February
Adr for bio page on 25 June
Ppr 26 June
Alhamdulillah
Thanks everyone for your support.
Hi riaz 137, I got the ADR requesting for my family members' height, eye colour and biodata pages. Kindly help me with the format.

How did ur ADR look like? were u advised to submit within 7 days? ur quick response will be appreciated. Thanks

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Finally PPR!

I've been a silent observer here. Thank you all for sharing the updates. This forum has lifted my spirits at every step, despite the long wait. Here's my timeline:

Country of residence/citizenship - Pakistan
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 14, 2017 (Medical and RPRF upfront)
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018
ADR (passport biopage, height, and eye color)/Submitted - May 10, 2018

--> Sent email to CPC Ottawa on May 24 regarding my processing time exceeding 6 months, got a reply after another follow-up email in 5-6 days which said (among other standard language):
"we'll make all the necessary efforts to finalize it as soon as possible."

This gave me a lot of hope.

--> Sent another email regarding the status on June 25. Sent a follow-up email on June 28.

PPR letter (in my CIC account) and response to my email asking me to refer to the letter - July 4, 2018

FYI - I got no response EVER from the London VO. I sent them at least 3 enquiries. CPC Ottawa was helpful since the beginning.
Congrats!! But is it possible that your visa office was Ottawa from the beginning to the end? Hence no response from LVO

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi riaz 137, I got the ADR requesting for my family members' height, eye colour and biodata pages. Kindly help me with the format.

How did ur ADR look like? were u advised to submit within 7 days? ur quick response will be appreciated. Thanks
Hi @shodex , congrats!

I remember you had received the email response as “awaiting further review” on your application. Could you please tell us the date you had received that response and also the date of height , eye color ADR?

Reason: I had received the same email response as well.

Qaiserh

Jul 24, 2017
Hi friend, I just ADR on height, eye colour details and biogages of family members. What did u send when u were asked this?. I will appreciate ur timely response.
I uploaded a pdf (Word doc converted to pdf) with my application no. and UCI and height in cm and eye color. Also, I uploaded the scan of the biopage of my passport. I got two separate fields for these two uploads in my submitted application.

Qaiserh

Jul 24, 2017
Congrats!! But is it possible that your visa office was Ottawa from the beginning to the end? Hence no response from LVO
Thanks! Nope, I had been communicating with Ottawa since the beginning so got to know through them that my file had gone to London VO.

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
Hi @shodex , congrats!

I remember you had received the email response as “awaiting further review” on your application. Could you please tell us the date you had received that response and also the date of height , eye color ADR?

Hi. Please what's your AOR?

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Hi @shodex , congrats!

Hi Azharkp, as per your questions, I received the email from London office on 30/05/18. ADR on eye and height was received on 05/07/18. My AOR is 11/12/17. I pray the remaining stages will end in praise for all of us.

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Pls guys how long does it take from biodata page request to PPR. I got biodata page request 2weeks ago and they gave me one month to submit.