+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Not yet, do you know when the interview are going to be? Any updates or idea 2018 or 2019?
i was reading in a forum in canada visa that previous year they held interviews in July and then they usually held interviews in sept/oct
when i mailed London visa office they say they dont know when are the current interview schedule for abu dhabi visa office
i am scheduled for an interview since march 2018 and since then waiting for the dates

Qaiserh

Jul 24, 2017
Finally PPR!

I've been a silent observer here. Thank you all for sharing the updates. This forum has lifted my spirits at every step, despite the long wait. Here's my timeline:

Country of residence/citizenship - Pakistan
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 14, 2017 (Medical and RPRF upfront)
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018
ADR (passport biopage, height, and eye color)/Submitted - May 10, 2018

--> Sent email to CPC Ottawa on May 24 regarding my processing time exceeding 6 months, got a reply after another follow-up email in 5-6 days which said (among other standard language):
"we'll make all the necessary efforts to finalize it as soon as possible."

This gave me a lot of hope.

--> Sent another email regarding the status on June 25. Sent a follow-up email on June 28.

PPR letter (in my CIC account) and response to my email asking me to refer to the letter - July 4, 2018

FYI - I got no response EVER from the London VO. I sent them at least 3 enquiries. CPC Ottawa was helpful since the beginning.

Last edited:

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Wa
Finally PPR!

I've been a silent observer here. Thank you all for sharing the updates. This forum has lifted my spirits at every step, despite the long wait. Here's my timeline:

FSW - Outland
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018

--> Sent email to CPC Ottawa on May 24 regarding my processing time exceeding 6 months, got a reply after another follow-up email in 5-6 days which said (among other standard language):

--> Sent another email regarding the status on June 25. Sent a follow-up email on June 28.

PPR letter (in my CIC account) and response to my email asking me to refer to the letter - July 4, 2018

FYI - I got no response EVER from the London VO. I sent them at least 3 enquiries. CPC Ottawa was helpful since the beginning.
Wow
Congratulations!!!
Emailing Ottawa never came to mind, i just touched the 6th month mark on june 30th. I think i am going to try emailing ottawa.
This long wait is over for you:)

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Hi all,

Whenever I receive a reply from LVO it comes signed by DJM.

I was wondering if this can give me any indication about my application status, or is it just a generic signature.

Thanks,

Reactions: Qaiserh

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Finally PPR!

FSW - Outland
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018

May i know what is your status of ADR?

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
My second medicine turned to "passed" on the second day of submission. AD shows n/a. How much longer??? It is nearly 1 year.

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Finally PPR!

FSW - Outland
IP2 - Feb 27, 2018

Congratulations Qaiserh

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone:
Got the following response on June 28

Dear Sir,

The application is currently with the CBSA for background/security checks. Unfortunately this process can take some time – we will contact you as soon as it is complete.

Kind regards,

DJM

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Earlier status enquiries were always replied by DRD. Can anyone plz shed some light?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone:
Got the following response on June 28

Dear Sir,

The application is currently with the CBSA for background/security checks. Unfortunately this process can take some time – we will contact you as soon as it is complete.

Kind regards,

DJM

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Earlier status enquiries were always replied by DRD. Can anyone plz shed some light?

Hello mate, on the same boat as you. i got the following from DJM on the 12th of June.

"Your application is currently undergoing
background/security checks, hence the delay. Once
these are complete we will be in touch. "

All of my enquiries were also always answered by DRD so I was a bit surprised myself when I received a reply from DJM. At least you're lucky that they told you where your file was at. I wasn't so lucky and have to wait for my CSIS notes, which hopefully I should receive in the next couple of days.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I have got to know from many experts that PPR is not very far when one starts getting reply from DJM.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I myself have also done some research in this regard and have also found out the same.
Aii aii I'm praying my heart out that your research is spot on. Can't bare the wait anymore mate as it's almost coming up to 14 months. I can definitely do with some good news, such as a re-medical and RPRF request ;);) lool

Reactions: feolu