gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Has anyone submitted their passport to LVO recently?? How long does it usually take to get the passports back.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Yeah there have been a couple of people in this group. What I've gathered from the trend is that They only extend it if your file doesn't require further security screening.
Thanks hope to get a bit info regarding file through this.

east_1919

Jun 9, 2017
London, UK
I was going through my docs and noticed that my PCC issuance date is 26-12-2017 but i left the country on 30th December 2017.
The certificate says that it is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Will this be a problem?
If you have left the country for good you can’t use it. PCC is valid for six months when it’s your current country of residency. For previous country of residency you MUST apply for PCC one you have left the country. This is one of the common causes for rejection. Please don’t risk it. Apply for a new one. Hope that helps

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
If you have left the country for good you can’t use it. PCC is valid for six months when it’s your current country of residency. For previous country of residency you MUST apply for PCC one you have left the country. This is one of the common causes for rejection. Please don’t risk it. Apply for a new one. Hope that helps
I am a Pakistani National residing in Uae on a residence visa from last 10 months.
My Pakistan’s PCC Is short of 4 days. And i have already passed the R10 stage and currently at Ip2 from last 2 months.I have ordered GCMS notes to have a more clear picture.
I have seen cases whose PCC from home country was short of 7 days and still got PR. I am staying positive. And yes i will keep this thread posted.
Thanks for taking time out and commenting on my issue:)

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Eligibility is related to LVO and probably CIO would have passed your eligibility if you check your notes. Now the problem is the first half of August applications seems to be untouched for unknown reasons while December AOR is getting PPR. I have talked to ministry and will share their thoughts soon.
Waiting for you to share their thoughts soon:)

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
Waiting for you to share their thoughts soon:)
Only Criminality passed, Info Sharing is in progress. Eligibility and Security is not started.
The last email I got from LVO around May is that my application is awaiting review by a visa officer.

Today, i got this response from the CSE I had raised around when I was waiting on a reply from LVO. Please what does this imply?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application was transferred to a special unit and is still in process.

While this review will result in an additional delay, rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guidesChange of addressCheck your application statusHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html