+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the detailed and helpful reply.. just to paraphrase my last question: so if I received an RPRF request after 5.5 months of my AOR.. does that mean I passed SS and my application is approved? Or not necessarily?

Thanks
It is not linked and SS is usually the last part. So, it doesn't mean SS will be passed just because you receive RPRF.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello @BillHyatt

How are you fairing? Good to have you back.

With the help of Robyn Sullivan, I got this information about my application on the 19th of June.

"Eligibility has not been initiated.

Criminality passed Aug 25, 2017 for both.

Security checks have not been initiated.

Medicals are valid until Oct 28, 2018."

I also got this reply from LVO 18th May.

"Thank you for your email.

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place due to the high volume of files, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required. Please note every application is different and the processing time may differ from one file to the other.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada"

AOR August 3rd
PNP
IP2 - Feb 27th.

When do you think they will start reviewing August applications and how long do I still have to wait for to have my application finalized?
Eligibility is related to LVO and probably CIO would have passed your eligibility if you check your notes. Now the problem is the first half of August applications seems to be untouched for unknown reasons while December AOR is getting PPR. I have talked to ministry and will share their thoughts soon.

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
You need a new pcc as it doesn't cover your entire stay.
His AOR is 30 dec, it’s very rare that someone can submit their application on the same date as that of PCC date. This is the reason I had said it should be ok. And in travel history he is not required to show his home country travel as well.

Reactions: Rayan12

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
Eligibility is related to LVO and probably CIO would have passed your eligibility if you check your notes. Now the problem is the first half of August applications seems to be untouched for unknown reasons while December AOR is getting PPR. I have talked to ministry and will share their thoughts soon.
Thanks Bill.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
His AOR is 30 dec, it’s very rare that someone can submit their application on the same date as that of PCC date. This is the reason I had said it should be ok. And in travel history he is not required to show his home country travel as well.
That’s what I thought too.
My file is at ip2 stage already. I guess i will just wait it out

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt
Thanks a lot for your kind efforts, Sir. Please suggest a way out of this situation.

Reactions: tinuola

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
I was going through my docs and noticed that my PCC issuance date is 26-12-2017 but i left the country on 30th December 2017.
The certificate says that it is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Will this be a problem?
Your PCC from Pakistan Should mention dates on it. In travel history section If you mentioned your last trip to pakistan then they will compare these dates with PCC dates.. That's why your PCC should be till last exit date. This I know as I saw one rejection case due to lack of 10 days.

I hope you will get through. In sha Allah

Reactions: Rayan12

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Guys can any one please tell whats the indication of SS in GCM notes? Just received but unable to find any thing odd.

@BillHyatt your guidance would be particularly appreciated.

Dec 11 2017 AOR

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
August applicants are the chosen ones. My AOR is August 04. Eligibility was passed on Nov 08. But still no PPR.
I thought May applications were the chosen one as there are quite few of us still waiting or got processed extremely late and then sent for SS so LVO can process later months.

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
@BillHyatt, You are welcome back after few weeks break on this platform. Your inputs, efforts and contributions on this platform are highly appreciated.
My AOR is 11 Dec'17, my medical and criminality were passed. Eligibility and Security were not started. These info were gotten from my GCMS notes generated on 11th of May, 2018. I hope there must have been progress from then. I wouldn't mind your expertise contribution, if you can spare me some minutes of your precious time to go through my GCMS notes for better understanding. I will like to post it to you privately. Thanks in advance as I will be expecting your response.

Kriscare

Jun 5, 2018
Congratulations. Can we know your timeline?
Thanks
Timeline
AOR => 5 Feb 2018
Medical Passed => 14 Feb 2018
BG - IP1 => 14 Feb 2018
BG - NA => 16 Feb 2018
BG - IP2 => 27 Feb 2018
Biopage ADR => 23 May 2018
Biopage ADR Submitted => 24 May 2018
PPR => 27 June 2018
142 days
Nova Scotia PNP