+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Your PCC from Pakistan Should mention dates on it. In travel history section If you mentioned your last trip to pakistan then they will compare these dates with PCC dates.. That's why your PCC should be till last exit date. This I know as I saw one rejection case due to lack of 10 days.

I hope you will get through. In sha Allah
I went to Pakistan only to get my PCC as they were not ready to issue the certificate if the applicant isn’t there:/
They even took my picture on the system as according to them it is their new process and none of the certificates will be issued if the applicant is absent. Crazy i know.
I have already ordered GCMS notes. I am hoping that there will be no problems as according to my timeline R10 checks are already done.
Will keep everyone posted here
Please pray for me :)

valorbeat

Jul 1, 2017
Those who contacted the London VO to get a status update via the webform, can you please share your experience?

Is it advisable to contact them before the six month period ends?

Last edited:

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Those who contacted the London VO to get a status update via the webform, can you please share your experience?

Is it advisable to contact them before the six month period ends?
Contact them through email , it is much better. It’s ok to send them close to 6 months or after above 5 months.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
I went to Pakistan only to get my PCC as they were not ready to issue the certificate if the applicant isn’t there:/
They even took my picture on the system as according to them it is their new process and none of the certificates will be issued if the applicant is absent. Crazy i know.
I have already ordered GCMS notes. I am hoping that there will be no problems as according to my timeline R10 checks are already done.
Are you from rawalpindi? My husband had to do the same - travel to pakistan to get his picture taken & submit the docs. His brother collected his report for him later after he had exitted and then couriered it to him. It was such a hassle!! We have decided not to travel to Pakistan till our COPR.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Are you from rawalpindi? My husband had to do the same - travel to pakistan to get his picture taken & submit the docs. His brother collected his report for him later after he had exitted and then couriered it to him. It was such a hassle!! We have decided not to travel to Pakistan till our COPR.
No i am from Lahore. It is insane.
We told them that we have a flight on 30th but they issued it on 27th. I am just praying all goes well.
Can you share your timeline?

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
No i am from Lahore. It is insane.
We told them that we have a flight on 30th but they issued it on 27th. I am just praying all goes well.
Can you share your timeline?
It is insane! Timeline in my signature.

If you still can’t view it, click on my username and scroll down to my signature.

Reactions: Rayan12

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Rayan i made my PCCs when i was kn Saudia and they made those in my absence...just they went to my home ans askes if i lived here etc, and they made it within a week or so. It is however weitten on PCCs that these are issued in the absence of person. I wonder why this happened with you.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Rayan i made my PCCs when i was kn Saudia and they made those in my absence...just they went to my home ans askes if i lived here etc, and they made it within a week or so. It is however weitten on PCCs that these are issued in the absence of person. I wonder why this happened with you.
Laws have changed a bit since this year I believe. Its a huge hassle to get PCCs from major cities in Pak now.

Reactions: Rayan12

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
U got lucky :) hope all of us get our PPR soon. I have been waiting from last 6 months;)

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Anybody requested for medical extension after medical was expired and got request approved?
Yeah there have been a couple of people in this group. What I've gathered from the trend is that They only extend it if your file doesn't require further security screening.

Felokab

Jan 20, 2018
I dont have an answer to your question but need some clarifications as am in a similar situation.
Did LVO request for medical exam for the new born or you just did an upfront?
I got an ADR for birth certificate and intl passport but no medical request yet.

I already booked a date for medical exam for my newborn and hoping lvo would send a request before then.

If they do not send an ADR before the date, will you recommend i proceed?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I dont have an answer to your question but need some clarifications as am in a similar situation.
Did LVO request for medical exam for the new born or you just did an upfront?
I got an ADR for birth certificate and intl passport but no medical request yet.

I already booked a date for medical exam for my newborn and hoping lvo would send a request before then.

If they do not send an ADR before the date, will you recommend i proceed?
Hey I had done an upfront medical for my newborn in March. I had also received ADR for birth certificate n passport but no medical request.

In May they sent medical request for entire family including d newborn. (My meds had expired) but d physician just linked the newborn medical done in March to dis one so I didn't have to do it again for the newborn.

I would recommend u wait for the medical request but u can also go for an upfront medical as they can link it later when it is asked.

Hope this helps.