+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

EYC

Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Pls guys how long does it take from biodata page request to PPR. I got biodata page request 2weeks ago and they gave me one month to submit.
its not easy to make a guess from other peoples experiences... London tends to have their own way. I got Biodata request on the 6th of June, with a note to submit on the same day..which i did...and got PPR on the 20th of June...if this helps.

Kriscare

Jun 5, 2018
Pls guys how long does it take from biodata page request to PPR. I got biodata page request 2weeks ago and they gave me one month to submit.
Biopage request May 23,
Submitted May 24,
PPR June 27
That's approximately 5 weeks
Is your status saying the additional documents you provided is been reviewed?

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Biopage request May 23,
Submitted May 24,
PPR June 27
That's approximately 5 weeks
Is your status saying the additional documents you provided is been reviewed?
Status says Not applicable a day after submitting but I noticed they gave me one month to submit

Kriscare

Jun 5, 2018
What

What did yours say after you submitted?
After submitting via mycic account my status changed from " we need additional documents to continue processing your application" to " the additional documents you provided have been uploaded". It stayed like this for 3weeks.Then someone from this forum advised me to resubmit via Web form. After resubmitting via Web form, my status changed almost immediately to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Then PPR two weeks later.

Reactions: Amer2visit

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hello mate, on the same boat as you. i got the following from DJM on the 12th of June.

"Your application is currently undergoing
background/security checks, hence the delay. Once
these are complete we will be in touch. "

All of my enquiries were also always answered by DRD so I was a bit surprised myself when I received a reply from DJM. At least you're lucky that they told you where your file was at. I wasn't so lucky and have to wait for my CSIS notes, which hopefully I should receive in the next couple of days.
keep us updated with CSIS feedback. I ordered mine two months ago and was told they won't inclose the info since SS is undergoing. I got in touch with CSIS yesterday to see if there is any update but was told that I need to lodge and pay for a new request in order to get my notes. Waisted 35$ as the feedback from CSIS didn't say much difference from the typical DRD replies