AOR Received.
28-12-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-12-2018
Only Criminality passed, Info Sharing is in progress. Eligibility and Security is not started.
The last email I got from LVO around May is that my application is awaiting review by a visa officer.

Today, i got this response from the CSE I had raised around when I was waiting on a reply from LVO. Please what does this imply?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application was transferred to a special unit and is still in process.

While this review will result in an additional delay, rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guidesChange of addressCheck your application statusHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Got same response to CSE from same agent:(.
What's your AOR?

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
I chose alberta calgary, would my application go to London and is this office fast or not. Can i change my choice of region so that the application goes to a good visa office who is fast ? Is there any reliability in it ?

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Guys, what do you think. I did the second medical and uploaded it to the portal, but London did not react yet. Should i send a web form and attach the meds so they pay attention faster or leave it and let them do it as they do? How long does it usually take them after the second medicals to react? Thank you

Last edited:

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Guys, what do you think. I did the second medical and uploaded it to the portal, but London did not react yet. Should i send a web form and attach the meds so they pay attention faster or leave it and let them do it as they do? How long does it usually take them after the second medicals to react? Thank you
Either way,it wouldn't hurt ,so you .can as well