14-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-09-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
Hello;

Three days ago, my e-cas status has changed from "Medical results have been received" to "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". I have not got a PPR, so I have doubts about if my application has been accepted or refused. Does anyone know how long do they take to give an answer?

My application is been processed by the Paris visa office.

Thank you

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Congratulations, considering the history of PVO, this definitely seems like a good news :)

Gabrielcivil said:
Hello;

Three days ago, my e-cas status has changed from "Medical results have been received" to "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". I have not got a PPR, so I have doubts about if my application has been accepted or refused. Does anyone know how long do they take to give an answer?

Thank you

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
faisal892 said:
Hi,

Isn't Paris visa office slow than London office? I had medicals on May 20, 2013 and since then I have not heard any thing from PVO. Any idea that when I should expect passport request?

Faisal
in the same boat as you. try to get GCMS to see whats going on.

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Dear members

I am a silent follower of the whole forum ,I am waiting since may 2010 and I am among those who were unfortunate with the strike just announced after medicals were done and recieved line added on may 10th,2013. since that time we were waiting for DM or ppr ,I have sent 6 CSE and they responded to the first two back ground check is ongoing,then other 2 responses were internal verification is undergoing,then the last 2 responses they were playing back the old symphony background check is ongoing bla bla bla....
what they do not understand that we have jobs to maintain and need time to resign and give notice ,parents that need help and support before leaving them,kids that need schools ,flights that need booking yet they send their (censored word) response we cannot give a date for visa stamp and wait and wait and wait..
september I have paid schools for 3 kids,November rent is due for 6 months in advance,car registration renewal is due soon ,insurance is due soon ,licenese renewal and contract sign is due soon and we are only waiting their DM spending our hard earned money on things that we could have avoided if they work properly and timely.
I am sharing this not to make you loose hope but to let you know that you are not the only one waiting and many many applicants are still waiting ,so lets hope for good days soon.My prayers to all.
my file is with PVO

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Dear hopeforfuture,

I have the same case like you are , for almost every thing,
PVO, Background check, responces for ECS, etc...,
l hope we will get our visas soon, and all this will be part of our history, and we can focus on our future in Canada.

M100

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
1stMay,ecas updated with medicals recieved 14thMay
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
sunnyincanada said:
in the same boat as you. try to get GCMS to see whats going on.
. Oh dear,paris visa office is not sending anything....anyone here who has recieved anything from pvo lately?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Gabrielcivil said:
Hello;

Thank you
Sir

Congratulations , start packing

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
hopeforfuture said:
Dear members

I am a silent follower of the whole forum ,I am waiting since may 2010 and I am among those who were unfortunate with the strike just announced after medicals were done and recieved line added on may 10th,2013. since that time we were waiting for DM or ppr ,I have sent 6 CSE and they responded to the first two back ground check is ongoing,then other 2 responses were internal verification is undergoing,then the last 2 responses they were playing back the old symphony background check is ongoing bla bla bla....
what they do not understand that we have jobs to maintain and need time to resign and give notice ,parents that need help and support before leaving them,kids that need schools ,flights that need booking yet they send their (censored word) response we cannot give a date for visa stamp and wait and wait and wait..
september I have paid schools for 3 kids,November rent is due for 6 months in advance,car registration renewal is due soon ,insurance is due soon ,licenese renewal and contract sign is due soon and we are only waiting their DM spending our hard earned money on things that we could have avoided if they work properly and timely.
I am sharing this not to make you loose hope but to let you know that you are not the only one waiting and many many applicants are still waiting ,so lets hope for good days soon.My prayers to all.
my file is with PVO
Sir

"Clerck Badshah Rules" , its simple

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
By the grace of Allah i finally got PPR2 from Pvo today,thanks to every member here for the guidance n support!

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Congratulations…… and best of luck.

Hopefully the good news will start flowing for all of us now. For me it has been more than 8 months since medical. I even send a CSI 3 weeks ago but still no reply from PVO.

Mrskamran said:
By the grace of Allah i finally got PPR2 from Pvo today,thanks to every member here for the guidance n support!

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
May2010applicant said:
Congratulations...... and best of luck.

Hopefully the good news will start flowing for all of us now. For me it has been more than 8 months since medical. I even send a CSI 3 weeks ago but still no reply from PVO.
Thanks a lot,and wish all who r waiting get thier MRs n PPRs soon.its really strange coz i have dropped csi to Pvo thrice and everytime got the reply the very next day,btw whts ur ecas status.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Still “In Process”

I used the online form available on cic website for PVO, did you e-mail them or used the website.

Mrskamran said:
Thanks a lot,and wish all who r waiting get thier MRs n PPRs soon.its really strange coz i have dropped csi to Pvo thrice and everytime got the reply the very next day,btw whts ur ecas status.

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
I used website twice and email once,but my status was DM on 10th Oct so keep your hopes high IA once its DM u will also pass ppr1 ppr2 steps very quickly!just keep on praying!all the best

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
try in french language

May2010applicant said:
Still “In Process”

I used the online form available on cic website for PVO, did you e-mail them or used the website.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Thanks Coolguy. Sent in French language again, and received an automated reply (implying that they have received the CSI). Let’s hope for the best.
Thinking of applying for CAIPS / GCMS if I do not get a response during the next week.

coolguy2010 said:
try in french language