App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ksez said:
Dear Friends,

After a long chase with my consultant, I got my PPR-1 finally.... Acutally he had received the PPR-1 very next day of the decision made but was not contacting me.. but after I send him email that I am cancelling him as representative, than he replied and even asked me for the final settlement for the payment... I paid him the half of the remaining 150USD and than we shared the news that he had received the email for the PPR-1 and ask me to submit my passport copies with updated form....
Now waiting for PPR-2.....

Sad story but I hope it will ends in Happiness...

Thx

Sir

Congratulations , stay blessed
Kind Regards

Ksez

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Congratulations ksez, great news :)

Good luck and do keep us posted.

ksez said:
Dear Friends,

After a long chase with my consultant, I got my PPR-1 finally.... Acutally he had received the PPR-1 very next day of the decision made but was not contacting me.. but after I send him email that I am cancelling him as representative, than he replied and even asked me for the final settlement for the payment... I paid him the half of the remaining 150USD and than we shared the news that he had received the email for the PPR-1 and ask me to submit my passport copies with updated form....
Now waiting for PPR-2.....

Sad story but I hope it will ends in Happiness...

Thx

Ksez

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
1stMay,ecas updated with medicals recieved 14thMay
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
msaeed said:
Sir

Stay blessed , and pray for me , see my time lines - My file was lost by LVO, upon my follow up they retraced this in Sep 2012!!!!!!!!! , and I am suffering from their negligence. Scores of applicants who filled after me are now Canadian PR , and whereas I am still waiting for initial review , and do not know weather I will be declared eligible for further processing or not.

I have dropped countless CSE to LVO , but they reply with standard email - Pray for me.

Stay Blessed - Ameen
Thanks a lot,sorry to hear abt ur case,but keep ur sprits high,IA u will b Canadian PR as well!once ur processing starts hopefully things will pace up,so keep praying and keep hoping,all the best

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Madam

Thank you for your nice wishes , one interesting fact is that my immigration file was traced when I applied for Business Visit Visa , and they gave me 05 Years Multiple Entry Business Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I have been to Canada three times , and am planning to visit either in Nov or Dec 13.

Stay Blessed

Love_London

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Dec 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with application (7.5 band)
Med's Request
March 2013
Med's Done....
April 2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013 (PP received November 2013)
LANDED..........
November 2013
Yesterday got my passport and CPR document.

Mailed all docs to Paris office on 19th last month. got it yesterday. Visa valid till April-14 next year. Also visa issue date is 02-October.

The guys in PVO are really helpful. They even emailed me tracking number of the return package so that I can track it.

Wishing you all good luck with your application process.

Flying to Toronto coming Tuesday to complete landing process for 10-12 days.

Cheers

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dear All,

Thanks to Allah, I got my passport and CPR document today from TCS; within 4 days of passport submission to Islamabad office.

Again thanks to all the members and support they help/guided me during the journey!

My plan to land in March-2013; well City/place not decide yet; any suggestion for IT Professional??

One small thing can someone let me how to get the Authorization letter/NOC letter from Karachi Driving Authority office for driving license letter needed in Canada..??

Regards

Ksez

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
ksez said:
Dear All,

Thanks to Allah, I got my passport and CPR document today from TCS; within 4 days of passport submission to Islamabad office.

Again thanks to all the members and support they help/guided me during the journey!

My plan to land in March-2013; well City/place not decide yet; any suggestion for IT Professional??

One small thing can someone let me how to get the Authorization letter/NOC letter from Karachi Driving Authority office for driving license letter needed in Canada..??

Regards

Ksez
MA thats very good news,bohut mubarak ho!all the best for future in Canada!

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Congratulations and best of luck :)

For driving license, I suggest you to raise it in Pakistani applicant forum. I remember seeing this answer but can’t search it right now. Good luck again.

ksez said:
Dear All,

Regards

Ksez

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
buddy, what happen to your PPR ........can see that you have completed Medical in April......

May2010applicant said:
Congratulations and best of luck :)

For driving license, I suggest you to raise it in Pakistani applicant forum. I remember seeing this answer but can't search it right now. Good luck again.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
No news so far. Will send them a CSI soon as it has been almost 8 months now since medical submission.
Thanks for remembering Coolguy and will keep you posted.

coolguy2010 said:
buddy, what happen to your PPR ........can see that you have completed Medical in April......

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ksez said:
Dear All,

Regards

Ksez
congrats man.... take care and best of luck for IT professionals i think toronto and vancover are best but i am sure Qorax has a thread on this :)

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi,

Isn't Paris visa office slow than London office? I had medicals on May 20, 2013 and since then I have not heard any thing from PVO. Any idea that when I should expect passport request?

Faisal

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
I think u shd drop a csi to PVO,i got my PPR1 from PVO the next day of csi.though it seems they r taking too much time,i have ben waiting for ppr2 now!good luck!