Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
May2010applicant said:
By the grace of God I have now received my visa. Maple leave is shining on our passports :). Canadian Embassy in AUH is very efficient. I submitted my passport Monday morning (in person) and Aramex has now delivered me the passports back with visa affixed on Tuesday afternoon.

I have a question, in the envelope received, they have returned 2 pictures of each applicant, is this normal? :-\ As required in PPR document from PVO I provided them with 3 passport pictures for each applicant, one of which has been pasted on the COPR (CIC copy) by them whereas the other two has been returned .... Please share your comments. Thanks.
Sir

Congratulations , have a blessed life ahead

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
congratesss buddy.....

other 2 photos u can use for other purpose........nothing to worry

same had done to me also....

May2010applicant said:
By the grace of God I have now received my visa. Maple leave is shining on our passports :). Canadian Embassy in AUH is very efficient. I submitted my passport Monday morning (in person) and Aramex has now delivered me the passports back with visa affixed on Tuesday afternoon.

I have a question, in the envelope received, they have returned 2 pictures of each applicant, is this normal? :-\ As required in PPR document from PVO I provided them with 3 passport pictures for each applicant, one of which has been pasted on the COPR (CIC copy) by them whereas the other two has been returned .... Please share your comments. Thanks.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Thanks Coolguy, as always you solved one my issues again :)

coolguy2010 said:
congratesss buddy.....

other 2 photos u can use for other purpose........nothing to worry

same had done to me also....

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hello all

I feel happy to all who got DM lately ,my prayer always include wishing everyone to get his visa soon.did anyone got DM or Medicals or anything from PVO recently?my medicals expires on 22nd april and still they replied to my ecas on 24/12/13 background still ongoing may take several months .really lost all my patience

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Hopeforfuture, I can understand because I was in a similar position last month. However, to my CSI they did reply positively.

Coolguy suggested me to try French (because the first CSI was in English and I did not receive any response from PVO). Try sending another CSI to them (if you have not already done in the last 30 days) in French and do mention the date of your medical to reiterate the point. Hopefully you will get a positive reply. Good luck.

hopeforfuture said:
Hello all

I feel happy to all who got DM lately ,my prayer always include wishing everyone to get his visa soon.did anyone got DM or Medicals or anything from PVO recently?my medicals expires on 22nd april and still they replied to my ecas on 24/12/13 background still ongoing may take several months .really lost all my patience

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Hi May2010Applicant

I have same case as Hopeforfuture!

I did the medical test in May 2013, and my case is under the background check as per thier e mails,
last December I sent an e mail to PVO "in French " asking them about my case, they reply that my case is pending Background check,

I dont know when this will end and is there a light at the end of the "Canadian Immigration tunnel" or not,
Im afraid Canada is a big lie and I'm going to loss my future and saving there as I heard from some of my friends how already Moved to Canada recently,

I start loosing hope of going to Canada, and my interesting in canada is becoming less day after day...

Asaad,

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Thanks for your note Asaad. I hope and wish that you get your visa soon.
Yes the situation in Canada is far worse than what is being perceived by many immigrants. Although, circumstances may vary for each individual. At this stage my advice to you is to wait & get the visa first, make initial landing (say for 30 days) and then decide for yourself based on your experience and observations. I believe you would still have another 2 to 3 years to make your final move once you complete your initial landing. Good Luck.

Asaad said:
Hi May2010Applicant

I did the medical test in May 2013, and my case is under the background check as per thier e mails,
last December I sent an e mail to PVO "in French " asking them about my case, they reply that my case is pending Background check,

I dont know when this will end and is there a light at the end of the "Canadian Immigration tunnel" or not,
Im afraid Canada is a big lie and I'm going to loss my future and saving there as I heard from some of my friends how already Moved to Canada recently,

I start loosing hope of going to Canada, and my interesting in canada is becoming less day after day...

Asaad,

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
for a very few people ( i think 6 in total) PVO has turned out to be a mistake...so many months waiting and waiting and each time email to CSI is "background checks are in progress, they can take many months" WTF

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Hi,

I sent an e mail to PVO asking them about my application status, thier response was like this:

Your file is currently undergoing background verification. In order to complete this aspect of processing, your application has been transferred to our London office for further processing.

Background verifications may take several months to complete.

Please, does any one have same case,

thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mustafa100 said:
Hi,

I sent an e mail to PVO asking them about my application status, thier response was like this:

Your file is currently undergoing background verification. In order to complete this aspect of processing, your application has been transferred to our London office for further processing.

Background verifications may take several months to complete.

Please, does any one have same case,

thanks
Sir

I wish Best Of Luck for you
Routine Ghuman Khairian

Allah Kareem

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good day everyone

I have sent CSE to Paris VO yesterday and suprisingly they responded the very next day even within 12 hours however it was the same generic answer that background verification is ongoing and this might take several months,my medicals expires 22nd of April and I am due to renew my work contract soon ,Do you think I still have chances to get PPR soon?or remedicals are coming?

your opinion really matters coz it gives some hope.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Asaad said:
Hi May2010Applicant

Asaad,
Dear Asad

Do not loose hope
Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Thanks msaeed...

please, is there any one who got same responce from PVO?
and does that mean that my file moved " again" to LVO

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mustafa100 said:
Thanks msaeed...

please, is there any one who got same responce from PVO?
and does that mean that my file moved " again" to LVO
Dear Mustafa

Forward this email to LVO , and ask them to confirm that is your file with them.
They will respond

Stay Blessed