imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Congratulations.. Can you please help me with the below queries? I am also waiting for my GTS based WP applied on 28th Nov
From which country did you apply?
For job in which province?
Did you create the application or employee attorney?
Did you have the online application updated with different stages of process or did you just get the passport request directly?
Thanks!
I applied from India
Job in Toronto Ontario
I applied myself after getting LMIA
After medical/ biometric next update was for passport
In my case I already had medical and biometric done as part of my PR application which is in progress. So on 3rd day got medical and biometric approved message and then passport call on 14th day(after 10 working days)

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Thanks!
I applied from India
Job in Toronto Ontario
In my case I already had medical and biometric done as part of my PR application which is in progress. So on 3rd day got medical and biometric approved message and then passport call on 14th day(after 10 working days)
That's awesome.. I also on 28th November and did my medicals upfront and got the biometrics request in 2 days which I completed on 2nd Dec. I'm on 9th calendar day. I see no progress in the online application

I've not even got the medical request.

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Thanks!
I applied from India
Job in Toronto Ontario
Hello,

I am applying W1 work permit visa with LMIA from india.
My status is now background check is completed .
file started on 16 july.
Now any idea when we get request form bio metric.

Thank you

Hamed2002m

Dec 11, 2019
I got an approve update today. :)
WP inland with LMIA exempt, applied by a lawyer on the 27th of Sep. approved on the 3rd of Jab.

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
That's awesome.. I also on 28th November and did my medicals upfront and got the biometrics request in 2 days which I completed on 2nd Dec. I'm on 9th calendar day. I see no progress in the online application

I've not even got the medical request.
Hello
Any updates on your profile

Satinder64

Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied for work permit with positive LMIA on 9 dec . My file is received at delhi embassy but its more than one month they did not generate my application number. Can someone tell me how much time it takes

May 4, 2020
Good day
We have received a positive LMIA however I would like to know how long will the work application process take. It has already been 5 weeks. We are South Africans currently living in Cayman Islands and need to be off the island end June 2020. All Biometric screening centers are closed (due to Covid-19) and are looking in getting an exemption from this (Canadian consulate on island does not do biometrics and closest center is Jamaica - their borders are currently closed). Kindly advise if you have any other information or know of someone we can contact.

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
My employer has just got positive LMiA.
I am a foreign national in USA and was wondering if I need a visitor Visa to Canada or can just go to the border and ask for work permit.
Did you successful for workpermit at border. please reply. I am in same situation.Please guide.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Good day
We have received a positive LMIA however I would like to know how long will the work application process take. It has already been 5 weeks. We are South Africans currently living in Cayman Islands and need to be off the island end June 2020. All Biometric screening centers are closed (due to Covid-19) and are looking in getting an exemption from this (Canadian consulate on island does not do biometrics and closest center is Jamaica - their borders are currently closed). Kindly advise if you have any other information or know of someone we can contact.
If you are exempt from visitor visa, you can just come to Canada and they can do your bio metrics at the airport.

Zahid Hossain

Sep 12, 2019
How long to take LMIA processing time in side Canada and how long to give work Permit and after that can I apply sinp or the right pathway to apply for PR.
I really need right information please anyone provide perfect information I really appreciate with forum

Tej.05

Nov 16, 2023
Hi, I got my lmia approval in Aug 2023 i wanted to know how long it will take to get a visa to travel. All my documents have been submitted to GC key