+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Pratibha015

Jul 31, 2018
Hi all actually me also in kind of same situation my wp expired and i already applied for extention with new employer 1 week before expiry but my lmia has not been approved yet and the employer still didnt get any call anyone has any idea or have been through this please let me know

Thanks
Hi all actually me also in kind of same situation my wp expired and i already applied for extention with new employer 1 week before expiry but my lmia has not been approved yet and the employer still didnt get any call anyone has any idea or have been through this please let me know

Thanks
Same here..when ur lmia was applied?

Guri9154

Aug 6, 2018

Thanks
Hello Navin,
Its depend on your high or low wage LMIA application. If you have applied under low wage LMIA then it will take around 3 months to get interview for your employer. otherwise if you applied under high wage then the processing time will be 10 business days. Moreover you do not need to worry for your applied work permit extension it will take more than 3 months to get decision while applied WP you can work in Canada.

Best of luck for your positive LMIA.

comrom2

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, is someone still waiting for service Canada interview for a lmia process?, I have been wanting the call since April 4th I heard about delays but is almost 6 months.

Reactions: Mohammed Musamil

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hello Navin,
Its depend on your high or low wage LMIA application. If you have applied under low wage LMIA then it will take around 3 months to get interview for your employer. otherwise if you applied under high wage then the processing time will be 10 business days. Moreover you do not need to worry for your applied work permit extension it will take more than 3 months to get decision while applied WP you can work in Canada.

Best of luck for your positive LMIA.
But is it possible to apply for another work permit at the same time

Thanks

penny49

Sep 25, 2018
High Wage Stream LMIA submitted on 09/13/18
Job type: 3113 Type A, job location: BC
Still waiting for the result, the lawyer told me there will be an interview for the employer
I am super worried.....T_T

May I do a flagpoling for my work permit? I have tourist visa to US and Canada.Is BC has longer LMIA processing time ?

penny49

Sep 25, 2018
Members - Just an update of my LMIA. I got to know from my HR that my LMIA got approved and they received the Fax on Aug 30. Service Canada took like 3 days more than their promised 10-day business processing. The company was very supportive and had good coordination with the Service Canada.

I believe a lot of people here ask a lot of questions about LMIA before it gets approved and never follows through after they get the LMIA; so I wanted to make sure I let my result know which would help future people reading this thread have some additional information. I hope that you will hear some positive news on your LMIAs. Good luck people!
Thank you so much for your update frostmill. This information helped me a lot.

channychanchan

Sep 28, 2018
hi everyone.
low wage lmia
application went in mid march
received acceptance notification
apparently the employer hasn't even been invited for the interview yet
so to my knowledge it's been escalated
fyi BC.

is it taking this long for a lot of people?
i'm a little worried.

stephanie_sahara

Jun 20, 2018
Hello, is someone still waiting for service Canada interview for a lmia process?, I have been wanting the call since April 4th I heard about delays but is almost 6 months.
Hi comrom. Have your employer received an interview from cic? My husband has same processing times as yours.

Oct 6, 2018
Dear all,
Do we need IELTS or CELPIP when we submit our work permit application to the visa office ?

A friend of mine will be having LMIA for cook but he does not have IELTS. Although he can communicate basic .
Hi,How many months cooks LMIA will take.I am a chef and applied LMIA BC in my friend working restaurant.8015015067 whatsapp me

Oct 6, 2018
Alberta Lima processing time?
For cooks
My employer applied March 10.
How long it will take to get result?
Thanks
I am from India
Any idea cooks can get PR
WHAT IS THE PROCESS.
Thanks
Hi,I'm also applied cook LMIA this April BC Canada in my friend working restaurant.Now Not get any.8015015067 whatsapp me