+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Ankit007

May 16, 2019
Hello Guys ! Require little assistance here with decision letter dispatch .
Have Applied for LMIA in Ontario under NOC - 2174 ( Computer programmers and interactive media ) on
25 November 2018
Interview with employer was conducted on 23 April 2019 with usual questioning.
Decision - ? Pending . It has been 3 weeks since the interview, is that normal ? Some where i have read it takes 14 days for the decision to come via mail ! Please Help ..

Regards

sz87

May 15, 2019
Applied for LMIA in last year August, but no update until now. The consultant said when they follow up the service Canada, they said the file is under processing. Why it is taking too long, all the other applications applied the same month as me are already got the phone call.

Reactions: farsha and shefaul

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Applied for LMIA in last year August, but no update until now. The consultant said when they follow up the service Canada, they said the file is under processing. Why it is taking too long, all the other applications applied the same month as me are already got the phone call.
In which province did you applied? I am also in same situation since August 2018. Did your LMIA fee deducted?

Ankit007

May 16, 2019
Have Applied for LMIA in Ontario under NOC - 2174 ( Computer programmers and interactive media ) on
25 November 2018
Decision - ? Pending . It has been 3 weeks since the interview, is that normal ? Some where i have read it takes 14 days for the decision to come via mail ! Please Help ..

Regards
Can anyone shed light on ?

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
25 November 2018

Regards
They will mostly mail on your registered Email within 12-15 days but don’t worry it can be delayed due to further investigation or pending workload, did they ask for any additional documents?

Jan 21, 2019
Hi I am writing my timeline... Hope people get help from that...
Province Alberta...
Applied Sept 6,2019
Fees deducted Oct 10,
Interview done may 18, 2019
But result on hold....

shefaul

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, my consultant also apply LMIA August 2018 but steel no update. My employer from Saskatchewan and LMIA applied in BC.

farsha

Mar 28, 2019
Hi my employer called service canada on friday and they gave reply that they still in pending process will finish soon what this mean can somebody help me to know because my application been already 49 days..pls reply somebody who knows about it

Sam2605

Nov 29, 2018
Hi my employer called service canada on friday and they gave reply that they still in pending process will finish soon what this mean can somebody help me to know because my application been already 49 days..pls reply somebody who knows about it
What is your noc? The time frame for low wage LMIA is almost

Sam2605

Nov 29, 2018
7-8 months

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
G'day hopefuls,

My LMIA timeline so far:

Dual intent submitted by fax Friday 5 Apr 19, hardcopy by registered post arrived 8 Apr 19. (St John)
NOC 2271, demand occupation for BC, FSW outland.

Fee deduction and file number unknown at this stage.

Employer received call from Service Canada on 24 Apr 19.

One hour call focused mainly on differences in job requirements between Jobbank ads and other ads, as well as other "concerns". The line agent said she was going to discuss with her supervisor and he/she would call again tomorrow. Over all said it was "unlikely". Bugger....

I'll update when the final call is made, but it does seem that 10 day service for express entry PR LMIAs is being honoured for those in that stream.

Hopefully the BC PNP that I also have going gets less flak.

Cheers.
What were the other concerns ?

sz87

May 15, 2019
i have been waiting for 9 months now, so 49 days is still better :)