+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

farsha

Mar 28, 2019
BUT WHY THEY SAID PROCESS WILL FINISH SOON ...YA SOME APPLICATION TAKING TOO LONG TO PROCESS SOME WITHIN MONTH ITS UP TO PERSON LUCK..HOPING FOR THE BEST

Ankit007

May 16, 2019
They will mostly mail on your registered Email within 12-15 days but don’t worry it can be delayed due to further investigation or pending workload, did they ask for any additional documents?
Thanks got your reply .
Yes I have received an update but employer updated me later . Below is revised timeline pertaining LMIA in Ontario under NOC - 2174 ( Computer programmers and interactive media )

a) Applied - 25 September 2018
b) Interview - 23 April 2019
c) ESDC asked for review . Employer to provide
further evidence & supporting documents - 17 May 2019

Now Employer has to submit the documents within 30 days . Is this pattern normal ? Does review shows positive signs pertaining approval ?
Keeping fingers crossed .

Regards

Ankit007

May 16, 2019
BUT WHY THEY SAID PROCESS WILL FINISH SOON ...YA SOME APPLICATION TAKING TOO LONG TO PROCESS SOME WITHIN MONTH ITS UP TO PERSON LUCK..HOPING FOR THE BEST
Yes its a long process due to pending work load my file was applied on 25th September 2018 and Interview was scheduled on 23rd April 2019 . Still waiting for result . Ontario .

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
What were the other concerns ?
The salary was only just over the median, but after explaining that the additional pay per flight hour would bring it up considerably, she seemed happy. Company had also had some layoffs, but they were adequately explained. It was primarily the advertising, namely Facebook Jobs Board is apparently not acceptable to Service Canada (despite this not being stated on the website......grrrrrr), and because of this we did not have an acceptable ad running consistently from date of application to LMIA decision. Ads have been re-run in accordance with their wishes and we'll see how we go on the second attempt.

Ankit007

May 16, 2019
Thanks got your reply .
Yes I have received an update but employer updated me later . Below is revised timeline pertaining LMIA in Ontario under NOC - 2174 ( Computer programmers and interactive media )

a) Applied - 25 September 2018
b) Interview - 23 April 2019
c) ESDC asked for review . Employer to provide
further evidence & supporting documents - 17 May 2019

Now Employer has to submit the documents within 30 days . Is this pattern normal ? Does review shows positive signs pertaining approval ?
Keeping fingers crossed .

Regards
Anyone ! Kindly shed light upon ?