Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Just contacted my future employer. Still no news. More waiting. ::)

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Hi Guys Following this Thread from a long time i applied for lmia for express entry to support for pr only noc 6211 did anybody got an approved lmia in express entry for pr sector.i also applied ainp last august got rejected due to my wp expired in june and one more lmia for work permit got rejected after that really i am in very tense situation

zazen

Jan 27, 2015
19 th week in progress since file number was received, with not a word from SC so far. All this anxiety is beginning to take a toll on my health. :( It's a lot easier if you are in this alone, just wish i did not have to drag my GF through all of this anxiety, tension and not knowing, but as she says its not so easy to 'get rid of her' :)

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
zazen said:
19 th week in progress since file number was received, with not a word from SC so far. All this anxiety is beginning to take a toll on my health. :( It's a lot easier if you are in this alone, just wish i did not have to drag my GF through all of this anxiety, tension and not knowing, but as she says its not so easy to 'get rid of her' :)
It is a real killer my husband and daughter are also on this ride of emotions with me. I'm. Now on 13 weeks. I remember your also duel intent but what area are you.
Good luck I hope you hear soon. It's just unfair when you hear some people only waited 12/14 weeks. It just doesn't seem to have much order.

zazen

Jan 27, 2015
Sunshinegirl_X said:
It is a real killer my husband and daughter are also on this ride of emotions with me. I'm. Now on 13 weeks. I remember your also duel intent but what area are you.
Good luck I hope you hear soon. It's just unfair when you hear some people only waited 12/14 weeks. It just doesn't seem to have much order.
Thank you Sunshinegirl :) Good luck to you as well, hoping ours is just around the corner. Human bodies and mind are not meant to deal with anxiety for such prolonged period of time, ( Been a year since my employers set out to hire me) it's almost inhumane when a process takes so long without giving any reason. Mine is a niche NOC 0611 ( Digital or Online marketing Manager, Dual Intent, Toronto) I bring very specialized knowledge to Canada, previous employer i worked for we added 25 jobs in space of two years i was there. All of this is in the application. I am sure one of these days is our day :)

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
zazen said:
Thank you Sunshinegirl :) Good luck to you as well, hoping ours is just around the corner. Human bodies and mind are not meant to deal with anxiety for such prolonged period of time, ( Been a year since my employers set out to hire me) it's almost inhumane when a process takes so long without giving any reason. Mine is a niche NOC 0611 ( Digital or Online marketing Manager, Dual Intent, Toronto) I bring very specialized knowledge to Canada, previous employer i worked for we added 25 jobs in space of two years i was there. All of this is in the application. I am sure one of these days is our day :)
Same here I had my job interview and trade test in August last year in Dublin. I'm a hairdresser 26yrs exp including management. But this isn't a management postion. The first company they used I don't know what really happened but they decided to use another company after 5 months of no results. So by time the new company gathered all info and advertising it was July. I'm just want to know either way. It's frustrating that my wage in a median wage for the noc code but for region it's classed as low wage.skilled worker.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Zazen,Sunshinegir,
Our representative called SC on the 15th days,after we applied for LMIA,because we did not get file number.after that on the 12th days employer was interviewed,after 3." days LMIA was approved.i think if yours is a dual intent,10 days process, your employer can call them to ask.

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
sandra02 said:
Zazen,Sunshinegir,
Our representative called SC on the 15th days,after we applied for LMIA,because we did not get file number.after that on the 12th days employer was interviewed,after 3." days LMIA was approved.i think if yours is a dual intent,10 days process, your employer can call them to ask.
Unfortunately I don't qualify for 10 days. My employer has rang and they just get told its in progress. We got file number soon after sending application but that's all we had.
Would be good to know other people time lines. It's gone a bit slow in here. Anybody reading and not sharing. Please share.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AruninBC said:
guys, i need your input on my friend case. My employer promised to help my friend who paid sum of money for that. My employer said that it was already applied LMIA for NOC 6322 three months ago and still no answer at all. This place is very remote tiny town, and has real demand of a foreign labour as locals hesitate to to stay continuously.

Any experienced person, please put your opinion on this case. Will his LMIA get approved? what is the current trend going on with LMIA?? How can i find out if LMIA approved?? Thanks lot for your ideas..
I only have one comment:

It is illegal for an employer to request or accept payment for a job offer/LMIA from an employee/job seeker.

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Lammawitch said:
I only have one comment:

It is illegal for an employer to request or accept payment for a job offer/LMIA from an employee/job seeker.
I second this. Also 3 months is no time to wait I have been waiting 3 months.
I also was wondering what province or area your friend was in this could also have an impact.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AruninBC said:
guys, i need your input on my friend case. My employer promised to help my friend who paid sum of money for that. My employer said that it was already applied LMIA for NOC 6322 three months ago and still no answer at all. This place is very remote tiny town, and has real demand of a foreign labour as locals hesitate to to stay continuously.

Any experienced person, please put your opinion on this case. Will his LMIA get approved? what is the current trend going on with LMIA?? How can i find out if LMIA approved?? Thanks lot for your ideas..
6322'is cook, not easy to get a LMIA for that noc, which province are you located?

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Now a big factor is the unemployment rate. If unemployment is above 6% in the area they put a hold on issuing lmia in unskilled work or areas such as retail cooks waiters etc. Some areas have unemployment as high as 8% in BC. So maybe it's a good idea to check local figures.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshinegirl_X said:
Now a big factor is the unemployment rate. If unemployment is above 6% in the area they put a hold on issuing lmia in unskilled work or areas such as retail cooks waiters etc. Some areas have unemployment as high as 8% in BC. So maybe it's a good idea to check local figures.
Cook (NOC 6322) is Level B, not unskilled ;).

I know of one who has recently been able to renew an LMIA, and one who has recently received her first LMIA (both Quebec).

jaybakerca

Jul 30, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Cook (NOC 6322) is Level B, not unskilled ;).

I know of one who has recently been able to renew an LMIA, and one who has recently received her first LMIA (both Quebec).
A friend of mine also received an LMIA for cook position in alberta 3 months ago.

Remember that tomorrow is thanksgiving folks so there offices will be closed.