+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
@ rosell i pm you my number check your inbox. :)
and to all LIC in Edmonton- yeah ill phone mike lakes office too on monday. i dont know if they will accept me for the round table discussions bcoz our MP here in northside is peter goldring and i meet one of his staff last june and he did call the immigration and ask about the update but they told him same as what the agent is telling everybody wait for my OWP for another month and a half and well ive been waitng for more than 2 months now since june. but well im still interested to met mike lake.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Lana 0303 said:
Rosell, I guess I'm a dummy, but how to pm you if your current status is offline and e-mail adress is hidden???
Click her "name" and if you're on her page click "sent message to this member" Cheers! ;D

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
DIGNITY!!! This should be our word from this week...We worked hard, we did everything to finish this program...
Answers it's what we are asking...Let's fight, together...It's our turn...
Jason Kenney is playing with our freedom and what are YOU doing about it?
Please join us!

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
murphy said:
complain...complain.....complain..... and complain......go ahead and strike....... ;) :p :-*
Hey Murphy! What are you doing to change this situation? Seems you're one of the nannies that loves to clean someone's pup.

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Murphy,
It's always good to hear people's different opinions.
What's yours? Are you supporting the protest and strike?
Please, I would love to know you think about.

Thanks a lot!!! :-*

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERYONE, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS PERSON (MURPHY) IS KIND OF RACIST WITH FILIPINO PEOPLE. PLEASE IGNORE HER. SHE DOES NOT EVEN BELONG TO LCP. HER HUSBAND IS SPONSORING HER AND HE DOES NOT WANT HER TO WORK. LOL.
@ MURPHY, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE LCP PLEASE AVOID THIS CONVERSATIONS, WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION HERE. THANKS

murphy said:
im so sorry to tell you that most filipinos here in canada are not friendly people.if thier status change thier attitude change too into bad.i've notce filipinos here are ignoring each other, thats why if i were you better away from fellow filipinos,when i was new here untill now im very surprise for that kind of attitude, even my friends in other part of canada they told me that...

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Guys!

what do you think if we make a email list? Everybody that's interested to know and participate in this protest.

Please email me at: vancouverbr@yahoo.ca

Everyone that email me I will include in the email list.

Nice week for everybody and I just hope they do not increase more a month in the processing time this week.

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
no problem hope all of us here can renew our Ohip while we are still waiting.. I was just lucky that I got mine renewed.
Where are you from here?

Alberta Number: HEALTHLink Alberta Administration
Suite 510 10216-124 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 4A3 1-866-408-5465
Ottawa:Health Card Services – OHIP (outreach services by appointment; please call 1-888-376-5197)
Ontario :1800-268-1154,
Toronto: 416-314-5518

hi hardworkerangel, hw r u? im frm toronto, i didnt get to cal last friday, i cal this week

Piurana

Jun 2, 2011
Hi Girls, Would you kindly help me with a question please.

My visa expired last january and I am still waiting for the owp,somebody told me that I just have 90 days to renew the visa and after that I have to pay $200 to restort my visa it is true??? my question is What can I do to renew it??? where I could send my passport to do it,Buffalo?? I have to pay extra fee ??? i am walking now in a dark road.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Piurana said:
Hi Girls, Would you kindly help me with a question please.

My visa expired last january and I am still waiting for the owp,somebody told me that I just have 90 days to renew the visa and after that I have to pay $200 to restort my visa it is true??? my question is What can I do to renew it??? where I could send my passport to do it,Buffalo?? I have to pay extra fee ??? i am walking now in a dark road.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Is it your visa and work permit? If you are waiting for your OWP then you're :D on implied status. When did you file it? It takes 16-17months. No need for restoration as long as you will not be outside the country.

Piurana

Jun 2, 2011
Hi Bambie girl,thanks for answered me . Yes I applied for OWP and PR in may 2010 . So my visa expired last january but my work permit is valid until mayo 1012,but I would like to go to my country for next hollydays and that;s why I could like to renuew it . What do you think???