+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI good morning! I have a question, can I renew my SIN while on implied status?
My SIN will expire soon and I don't have a work permit, cause I can't find a job.:(
I Know that Health cards can be renewed but I don't know about SIN.
Also a LIC. Thanks! Your response will be greatly appreciated!

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katileia said:
Please just make sure to read the comments...It's how canadians think about us, nannies...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/personal-finance/home-cents/shareTweet/article2145826/?utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links&utm_medium=Referrer:+Social+Network+/+Media&utm_source=twitter.com

I read the comments, they were revolting! Canadians are really unaware about our situation!
We're not the bad guys in the story, we should let them know that!

Good luck for all of us this week:)

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Never been negative in my whole life...always determined and very positive. This kind of work with inconsiderate employer makes me irritable everyday of my life. Add the processing time...I don't know if I have a greener future with sound mind ..God help us!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello everyone please find time to answer the questionnaire located at CIC website it is for ud thnks

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
yes if your in alberta and your sin havent expired yet the you can apply healthcare but if your implied status already then its means that your sin is expired too so there is no way they will renew your healthcare.
and yeah a lot of us took time and answer that questioner in cic's website but the thing is, will it make a difference? as of today 2 months later since july they are still stuck in april 4 but just on LIC processing, if they are truthful about that backlog didnt somebody said that its finish already so why not give us our OWP.
and i also read that article that was posted here. and i wont be surprise if there is some negative comments reagrading the LCP but the thing that a lot of canadians should understand is. WE are not the VIllains here and everything thats happening to this countries economy is not our fault. Its the IMMIGRations poor judgement of all the programs they implemented thinking that they can allow as much immigrants to this country to do the jobs that NOBODY in this country would take. Some of them are thinking that we dont deserve to get a PR. But they dont even think that getting a PR is just an additional factor why we are in this country,some of us are educated people that knows a lot more than some canadians thats walking down the street. If they want to scrap the LCP then Immigration should do it but think they can afford to scrap it? I dont think so bcoz they know more than we know that this country cannot and wont be able to look after the old age population and young kids. Canada's budget cant handle it but still they are trying to find the easiest way and that thru our form LIC. Government will just keep on looking the other way and will not addressed the problem regarding this issue bcoz they know that this country benefits way more from us IMMIGrants LIC than us from them. and its easy for somebody who doesnt experience our job to say negative opinions about us but it still come to a question, Can they do all the sacrifices were doin all the hardwork weve been thru? the separation from our families for years the pain of working long hours without complaining? hoping that everything will be alright in the end and we will finally be free and be with our family if there is still a family waitng for us. Cant they see that we are gambling our future our happiness our whole life our family for what? The promise of finally getting a PR and have the same right as anybody in this country for us not to be abused and taken advantage of finally. but can they see that? nope. They cant, they just see us as an immigrant people that can do jobs that nodoby can take. so whose the deserving now.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
I totally agree with you khrizzy. I registered for the globe and mail to comment and tell those people what we've been through. I decided against it because right now im so pissed off, mad, angry and frustrated. I might say something that i'll regret in the end. Maybe my comment will be on my blog when my head is a little bit clearer and the pain and frustrations ease off a bit. Adding my stress is the never ending call from my employer checking if her dad is ok...sleeping well at night....Gosh! Im not a robot! i do sleep at night as well...I want to SHOUT!!!!!! :mad:

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i never been this frustrated in my life. never felt hopeless.. can't believe this situation can eventually break me apart.

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Girls!!
Read this article... If you think everything is bad, take a look...

Alienation and preconclusions... Manuela you are ridicule!!!

http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/news/editorial/story.html?id=01b01f69-57f2-433a-a7a7-6777298b5832

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't read the article, but It looks like now we are going to be the bad in the story. They are going to start attacking us and never stop this loooonggg processing times.
I am sooo hopeless too, same like another ones in here I have never felt so bad in my whole life. besides I feel so lonely because nobody understand the feelings that I have and I am so tired of worring my husband and cry infront of him make him feeling so desperate about my situation. He also worries about myself but he can not do anything but cheer me up without success. :'( :'(

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, day by day it's becoming harder to work under such stress!
For the ones that live on the Great Toronto Area, when is our next "getting together"?
I'm looking forward to talk with many of you!

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
I know how each and everyone feel with this nonstop waiting. Its like being in a hole were we cant dig ourself out bcoz the immigration put us there. and the news and article thats degrading each and evryone of us LIC. This journalist and people who comments negatively about us doesnt know what they are talking about. They are just good in stating there opinion without basis and it wont let me affect me bcoz i know that this is just a way of breaking our faith to each other and everyone who believe in the fight were fighting. They are feeling treathened by what we are doin so they are making artcle to put us down. Agencies are not making enough money anymore in the expense of LIC and bcoz of the long processing time thats why.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
****** IS COWARDICE AND SELF DECEIT IN OUR DNA Huh? ****

******* CAN'T WE GET OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONES FOR ONCE Huh? ******

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF CALLING A SPADE A SPADE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP GOING TO THEIR JOBS TO EARN A LIVING,THEY ARE "AFRAID OF CHANGE" BECAUSE A STRIKE OR PROTEST WILL MEAN THAT THEY TEMPORARILY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK ,THEY PREFER THEIR TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT .

THEY DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE ANY COMFORT BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY HAVE JOBS AND ARE NOT PARTICULARLY DOWNTRODDEN "AT THE MOMENT" AND THE LONG PROCESSING TIME HAS "NOT YET" REDUCED THEM TO ABJECT POVERTY.AT LEAST THEY CAN PAY THEIR IMMEDIATE BILLS "AT THE MOMENT".

BUT FOR HOW LONG WILL WE REFUSE TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE LIKE ??

INSTEAD OF LETTING US COLLECTIVELY SHAMING THIS HEARTLESS ,INSENSITIVE PIGS WE CALL POLITICIAN INTO STOPPING THE RUBBISH ORDER THEY ARE GIVING TO IMMIGRATION OFFICERS ,WE ARE BUSY PONTIFICATING AGAINST JOURNALIST .

OUR POLITICIANS HAVE "GANGED UP" AGAINST US TO MAKE OUR LIVES A MISERY THUS FAR- E.G Long processing time for OWP, more long processing time for Permanent residence, another long processing time for family reunification and finally , 10 to 15 more year towards Citizenship !

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO "GANG UP" AGAINST THEM AND TELL THEM THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ?

IF WE DON'T HAVE THAT COURAGE YET, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN TO GIVE THE MOST COURAGEOUS AMONGST US THE MORAL SUPPORT THEY RIGHTFULLY DESERVE ??

UNTIL WE HAVE A "CRITICAL MASS" OF CAREGIVERS WHO BOLDLY SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OR IF THEY ARE NOT BOLD ENOUGH THEN TRY AND GIVE THE BOLDEST AMONG US THE MORAL SUPPORT HE OR SHE NEEDS TO CONFRONT JASON KENNY, HE MADE A PROMISE TO US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !

IT TOOK JUST ONE GUY WHO WAS FED UP OF BEING OPPRESSED TO SET HIMSELF ON FIRE AND DIE BEFORE TUNISIA WAS LIBERATED FOLLOWED BY EGYPT AND LATTERLY LIBYA.WHEN IS THIS MODERN DAY SLAVERY GOING TO END ? WHEN DO WE CAREGIVERS IN CANADA WANT TO LIBERATE OURSELVES FROM OUR SLAVE MASTER CALLED JASON KENNY ?

HAVEN'T WE HEARD OF RIGHTEOUS ANGER ?? ARE WE NOT RIGHT TO BE ANGRY ?

COURAGE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH IN THE FACE OF APPARENT DANGER TO YOUR LIFE IS NOT TOO MUCH TO BUILD ! LET ALL SPEAK OUT,WE ALL HAVE WORKED FOR THIS,NEGLECT OUR FAMILY FOR THIS AND YET WE CAN NOT EVEN STAND UP AGAINST UNJUST TREATMENT TOWARDS US. WE ARE TAX PAYERS AND YET REFUGEE AND OTHER CLASSES ARE AT THE TOP OF IMMIGRATION PRIORITY !

THEY WON'T GIVE US OWP AFTER 24 MONTHS OF SLAVERY BECAUSE ONCE WE HAVE OPEN-WORK-PERMIT, WE WILL BEGIN TO THINK STRAIGHT AND SEE "FOR OURSELVES" THAT THERE IS A BETTER LIFE. THEY WANT US TO BE SLAVE FOR EVER,THEY CAN ONLY BURY OUR FREEDOM ,THEY CAN NOT KILL IT COS ONE-DAY WE WILL ALL RAISE AGAIN.