+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Hi guys , when and how did you get response from CIC after you submit your applications? I wonder how you were told they had received your applictions, by email or mail from CIC ? because I want to go home for a few months after submiting my appliction, do I need to call cic and change address before I leave?

THANKS

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
You can sign in onto CIC website with your personal info from your current work permit. You can change your address there and you can also check if they update it. You can check it from back home as well. Hope it helps:)

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
AgiHun said:
You can sign in onto CIC website with your personal info from your current work permit. You can change your address there and you can also check if they update it. You can check it from back home as well. Hope it helps:)
[/quote

I see, thank you so much.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello everyone! can somebody tell me who have received anything from the March, April , May applicant? that would be a great help!thank you!

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
ying888 said:
AgiHun said:
[/quote

I see, thank you so much.
No problem:)

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lanz15 said:
I really agree with this one! Ive been crying past days.. me & my fiance already decided to postpone our wedding this december because of the delay of the processing.. Its so frustrating. I will miss the chance to be with my family as a whole ( me & my sis are working outside phils, so this is the only time that she & her can go home)

:(
Hey,
you and your fiancee can still get married even though you hasn't get your OWP/PR yet, I just got married here in canada Feb.20,2011, even my OWP/PR hasn't come out still, but the fact that I all by myself here w/o any family & relatives, but the good thing is once I got my OWP/PR we will both go home to Philippines and get married there again..It doesn't mean that if we marry a canadian we became a citizen rightnow, NO!!!! :)

kishia

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2010
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Med's Request
Aug 29, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 18, 2012
Interview........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
@rosell: Since I sent my appl last APRIL 2010 I didnt receive anything frm them. Still waiting for my OWP... :(

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@kishia-how about the kit for your family did you receive any ? or should i say , do you have any dependents back home?

jt78

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishia said:
@ rosell: Since I sent my appl last APRIL 2010 I didnt receive anything frm them. Still waiting for my OWP... :(

if u dont mind asking u about LC2? what is it all about? thnks!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I`m an april applicant too.but i didn`nt receive any lately.i called them last week they said, vegreville is processing the first stage for 15 mos. so i have to wait untill july 19. or let say end of july for my OWP.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
The LC2 kit is for the dependents that you have applied back home, Livein Caregiver kit 2, those are all application forms that needs to be filled out and be passed to the CIC back there , and if it is complete, then the request request for medical will be the next one

jt78

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ rosell, thnks for the reply... i have spouse backhome, so lc2 will be the kit im going to wait then...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jt78- do you have your OWP already?

jt78

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ jt78- do you have your OWP already?

oopppsss... not either,,, w/c one should come 1st? i did include my spouse as family member living outside canada...

timeline:
july 6 2010 : pr/owp application reciv cic-v
sept. 16 2010 : started to process