+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

ella7

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Friends,
I m sooo excited , after very long frustated time period, saw the sunshine today. I checked my ecase this morning. they have sent me a letter about the decition of PR. They just mentioned that they have sent a letter of decision and concern of mail delay. mail box is still empty,, hope i will get it soon. I will post the updates . Nothing wrong with my application so, it should be good decision.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella7 said:
Hi Friends,
I m sooo excited , after very long frustated time period, saw the sunshine today. I checked my ecase this morning. they have sent me a letter about the decition of PR. They just mentioned that they have sent a letter of decision and concern of mail delay. mail box is still empty,, hope i will get it soon. I will post the updates . Nothing wrong with my application so, it should be good decision.
Congratulations! That is a good news for all of us !

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ella7 said:
Hi Friends,
congratulations

ella7

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks!!!! ladies

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
ella7 said:
Hi Friends,
Congratulations! :) :)That is a great news for all of us !

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hey guys, is it possible to check the application status of our family in the philippines thru cic online

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
guys, check out the processing time.again stuck on march 28, 2010.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
ella7 said:
Hi Friends,
Happy for you!!

To most live-in caregivers, still don't put too much hope on the processing time...or would be disappointed again , just take good care of ourselves.

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
Hello everyone:
Just noted this update in my CIC online information.......

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received. (NEW)

A decision has been made and you will be contacted."(NEW)

Does anybody know how long it takes for CIC to contact you after a decision has been made??? I hope this is good news!!!! Please share your insight if you have received this as well??

Thank you....

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Sweetchad,

when checking the status of the application of your dependents in the philippines, just used the UCI number of your dependent's confirmation number when checking it thru cic ecas.type your dependent's family name ,birthdate and year and country,just like checking your own application status at ecas.

Waiting Agony,

i have the same case with you i have that information in my application updates since last April 2011,i call cic customer service and the lady told me that they are waiting for my dependents application results, hopefully its a positive decision in our case otherwise they will not grant us an initial approval by granting us our open work permit.

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
BOYZONE2,

Thank you for sharing...I am single with no dependants, hopefully I can look forward to a much smoother process...thanks again.....how long went by before you got a letter of additional requirements after you saw "decision made" posted on your ecase??

jt78

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
i have the same case with you i have that information in my application updates since last April 2011,i call cic customer service and the lady told me that they are waiting for my dependents application results, hopefully its a positive decision in our case otherwise they will not grant us an initial approval by granting us our open work permit.
hi there boyzone2.

i just want to ask if ur dependents is in-canada or backhome?
as u mentioned, they are waiting for ur dependents application results? how did u apply them?
it is by filling them up in family members portion? or they had thier own application form and u did include it to yours?

hope to hear from u, thanks ;)

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
hi waiting agony,

only my dependents backhome received additional requirements from canadian embassy in manila,a month after they submitted additional requirements i got the same notice like yours also.

hi jt78,

my dependents are backhome they have LC2 application forms,they are included in my application for PR.