+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI SONGCO
I GOT INTERVIEW LETTER TOO TODAY ,TIME LIKE JETZ.THANK YOU SO MUCH .
wowwww thats great news you got your confermation before me? or after me ? I got letter of decision made on 29th may2013, your time line was 22 june 2011? when did you get your decision made letter? m confused because i am still waiting for interview ;)

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI JETZ
WE R SAME TIME ,BUT MINE IS JUL 29 PM,HOW ABOUT U ?
DID U READ LETTER, WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO INTERVIEW,I MEAN THE DOCUMENTS.

IF MY STATUS DOES'T CHANGE ,DO I NEED TO BRING ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ? I AM SINGLE NO DEPENDENT.
@wsongso thank you!
@godblessme,i havent really read the requirements yet coz im on my vacation right now..but i think we need to bring the original passport,work permit,the interview letter and the receipt for pr fee and the 2 photos..what do you mean if your status doesnt change? If i were you just bring everything you think you will need it.by the way,my interview is AM.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
jetz said:
@ wsongso thank you!
@ godblessme,i havent really read the requirements yet coz im on my vacation right now..but i think we need to bring the original passport,work permit,the interview letter and the receipt for pr fee and the 2 photos..what do you mean if your status doesnt change? If i were you just bring everything you think you will need it.by the way,my interview is AM.
Hi jets ,Congrats ;) so happy for you. Please share your time ine.

Thanks.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
jetz said:
@ wsongso thank you!
@ godblessme,i havent really read the requirements yet coz im on my vacation right now..but i think we need to bring the original passport,work permit,the interview letter and the receipt for pr fee and the 2 photos..what do you mean if your status doesnt change? If i were you just bring everything you think you will need it.by the way,my interview is AM.
HI JETZ
DID U READ THE LETTER ON BOTTOM? IT SAID:"ORIGINAL DOCUMENT RELATING TO A CHANGE IN YOUR MARITAL STATUS (I.E. MARRIAGE,DIVORCE,OR DEATH CERTIFICATES ,OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE) MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE APPOINTMENT. "
I MEAN I AM STILL SINGLE ,NO CHANGED ,DO I NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? BECOZ MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS IN CPC VEGREVILLE ,SO I DO'T HAVE IN MY HAND.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Navi sheikh said:
wowwww thats great news you got your confermation before me? or after me ? I got letter of decision made on 29th may2013, your time line was 22 june 2011? when did you get your decision made letter? m confused because i am still waiting for interview ;)
HI NAVI
I GOT CIC LETTER ON JUN 28,DM ON JUN 24 2013.

I ALSO GOT LETTER FOR INTERVIEW ON JUL 19 2013 FROM VANCOUVER CIC. I 'LL GO TO INTERVIEW ON JUL 29 2013.

MY TIME LINE
CIC GOT MY PR & OWP DOCUMENS ON JUN 3 2011, STARTED IN PROCESSING ON JUN 22 2011, I GOT OWP DEC 13 2011. I AM SINGLE NO DEPENDENT.THAT'S ALL.

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI JETZ
DID U READ THE LETTER ON BOTTOM? IT SAID:"ORIGINAL DOCUMENT RELATING TO A CHANGE IN YOUR MARITAL STATUS (I.E. MARRIAGE,DIVORCE,OR DEATH CERTIFICATES ,OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE) MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE APPOINTMENT. "
I MEAN I AM STILL SINGLE ,NO CHANGED ,DO I NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? BECOZ MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS IN CPC VEGREVILLE ,SO I DO'T HAVE IN MY HAND.
Hi godblessme,I just read it,if your single too and didnt get married,divorce or any change in your name,i think we dnt need to bring the birth certificate,coz i dnt have it too.i submitted it when i sent my pr application.i think this is only for the applicants who got married or divorce..i will only bring my passport,work permit,letter of interview,proof of payments and 2 photos.

KHampton

Jan 17, 2012
Hi everyone, just looking for some answers to why I was taken off e-case:
CIC received my application for PR on Jul 31st 2011
for the past few days I was not able to check my e-case, it reads: we are not able to identify you based on the info you provided... I know I could call cic to find out, but I just know that they will not give any real answers
oh and I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that participate in this topic. because of you guys, I was able to see other ppl's progress, which at times is the single hope in this long long wait! :)

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
jetz said:
Hi godblessme,I just read it,if your single too and didnt get married,divorce or any change in your name,i think we dnt need to bring the birth certificate,coz i dnt have it too.i submitted it when i sent my pr application.i think this is only for the applicants who got married or divorce..i will only bring my passport,work permit,letter of interview,proof of payments and 2 photos.
YES ,U R RIGHT ,I READ SEVERAL TIMES ,I WAS'T SURE,THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU ,BECZ WE R THE SAME BOAT. OK THANKS,GOOD LUCK ,SEE U SOON.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI WONG

I WANT TO ASK U A QUESTION? THE LETTER SAID :"ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS RELATING TO A CHANGE IN YOUR MARITAL STATUS(I.E. MARRIAGE,DIVORCE OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ) MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE APPOINTMENT ."
IF MY STATUS DOES'T CHANGE ,SHOULD I NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? PLEASE REPLY ASAP.
I AM SINGLE NO DEPENDENT. THANKS AGAIN.
That's good news which office are you going in Vancouver? Can you share what's in your letter. Bring original document as stated if its not applicable to you that's fine. good luck god bless me and jetz!
Bring all your original work permit if you have one or more. They will take that in replaced of pr card.

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
GOD BLESS ME said:
YES ,U R RIGHT ,I READ SEVERAL TIMES ,I WAS'T SURE,THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU ,BECZ WE R THE SAME BOAT. OK THANKS,GOOD LUCK ,SEE U SOON.
hello Godblessme.. also you need bring your SIN card,,meantime cic officer will change new SIN card for you ,,the first number is 2,,,that means you are PR... so happy to hear you good news ,,,i hope next is me..pray ....GOD

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
north girl said:
hello Godblessme.. also you need bring your SIN card,,meantime cic officer will change new SIN card for you ,,the first number is 2,,,that means you are PR... so happy to hear you good news ,,,i hope next is me..pray ....GOD
HI NORTH GIRL

MAYBE MONTREAL IS DIFFRENT WITH VANCOUVER ,THE LETTER DID'T TELL ME TO BRING SIN CARD, HERE'S FIRST NUMBER IS 7 IF U GET PR,WE NEED TO GO TO SERVICE CANADA TO CHANGE. THE LETTER TOLD ME TO PAY FEE,AND TAKE 2 PHOTOES, ANDTHEN I 'LL BRING THEM TO VANCOUVER CIC FOR INTERVIEW. I'LL ALSO BRING PASSPORT,THIS LETTER ,WORK PERMIT, OWP,THAT'S ALL.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
wsongco said:
That's good news which office are you going in Vancouver? Can you share what's in your letter. Bring original document as stated if its not applicable to you that's fine. good luck god bless me and jetz!
Bring all your original work permit if you have one or more. They will take that in replaced of pr card.
HI WSONGCO

I 'LL GO TO 877 EXPO BOULEVARD OFFICE. MY LETTER JUST TOLD ME TO BRING STH. TO GO TO INTERVIEW ( WP,OWP,ID,2 PHOTOES,PAIMENT RECIPT),. IF ANYTHING CHANGED TO FAX THEM,EVEN MY HEIGHT & EYE COLOUR, MARITCAL STATUS.THAT'S ALL.