+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hi. I just wanna ask how many weeks do it takes for landing interview date by the time that the letter is already received? thanks!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
north girl said:
hello...we have same situation right now ,,i got letter from CIC Montreal office on 03 July 2013,,,asked me pay and 2 photo,,copy of passport etc.. i did all thing they ask ,,i was sent back to them...same you i waiting ...i have no idea about how long will waiting for ..hope not too far...are you single or have dependent ? keep post... good luck ..God bless us
HI NORTHGIRL
YOU MEAN YOU GOT A LETTER FROM LOCAL CIC FOR INTERVIEW RIGHT ? FIRST THEY ASKED YOU TO PAY AND SEND 2 PHOTOES,I WANT TO KNOW CAN I PAY IT IN CASH WHEN I GO TO INTERVIEW OR I CAN'T,ONLY ONLINE? HOW LONG DID YOU GOT A LETTER FROM LOCAL CIC AFTER YO GOT A LETTER FROM CIC? I AM WAITING FOR INTERVIEW LETTER,I GOT DM LETTER 2 WEEKS AGO,SO LONG TIME TO WAIT .PLZ REPLY,THANKS .

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI NORTHGIRL
YOU MEAN YOU GOT A LETTER FROM LOCAL CIC FOR INTERVIEW RIGHT ? FIRST THEY ASKED YOU TO PAY AND SEND 2 PHOTOES,I WANT TO KNOW CAN I PAY IT IN CASH WHEN I GO TO INTERVIEW OR I CAN'T,ONLY ONLINE? HOW LONG DID YOU GOT A LETTER FROM LOCAL CIC AFTER YO GOT A LETTER FROM CIC? I AM WAITING FOR INTERVIEW LETTER,I GOT DM LETTER 2 WEEKS AGO,SO LONG TIME TO WAIT .PLZ REPLY,THANKS .
Hello girl, June 13,2013 i recevied letter from cic case processing centre,,told me cic in montreal will contact me ,,,i was waiting 20 days ,,,then i received cic montreal office letter on July 03,2013..this letter just ask pay and copy passport and photos,,not interview confirmation letter ,,we need contiune waiting next letter from them will tell us which day is landing interview,,,you need pay 490.00/person before the interview...as you know,,pay for online,,print the receipt,,sent to cic montreal office with other documents together... still long time waiting ,,i did not get interview letter yet....i am no feel about Canada PR...is too much ...too slow ,,,too many processing to waiting this paper ,,,i feel i waste my life in here,,, soooo sad,,,hope God to open the eye to see our suffer so much...help us ,,bless us.. hopely can answer you questions

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
north girl said:
Hello girl, June 13,2013 i recevied letter from cic case processing centre,,told me cic in montreal will contact me ,,,i was waiting 20 days ,,,then i received cic montreal office letter on July 03,2013..this letter just ask pay and copy passport and photos,,not interview confirmation letter ,,we need contiune waiting next letter from them will tell us which day is landing interview,,,you need pay 490.00/person before the interview...as you know,,pay for online,,print the receipt,,sent to cic montreal office with other documents together... still long time waiting ,,i did not get interview letter yet....i am no feel about Canada PR...is too much ...too slow ,,,too many processing to waiting this paper ,,,i feel i waste my life in here,,, soooo sad,,,hope God to open the eye to see our suffer so much...help us ,,bless us.. hopely can answer you questions
THANK YOU SO MUCH ,I GOT IT.
YES I KNOW ,DO'T BE SAD ,YOUR PR WILL COME SOON . JUST PRAY AND TRUST HIM IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN。
MAY GOD BLESS YOU !

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
Can someone tell me after dependant medical has been received how long after it takes for them to be in Canada and for me to receive my letter for landed interview?

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
MOHBAR said:
Can someone tell me after dependant medical has been received how long after it takes for them to be in Canada and for me to receive my letter for landed interview?
Hi Mohbar,
Would you mind sharing the timeline? My family was required to submit the documents for medical and passport on July15. We all have the same question. Thank guys for helping us!

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
springme. said:
Hi Mohbar,
Would you mind sharing the timeline? My family was required to submit the documents for medical and passport on July15. We all have the same question. Thank guys for helping us!
hi spring me, so did your family get their medical request already?? and the cic contacted you thru email on july 15? i wonder when can we also get our next updates from cic. im from the phil. AOR received April 12, 2013.. thanks in advance! lets pray well be reunited with our families soon! :D

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
My mom finally got her letter for interview date which will be on July 29. So our passport from CIC Manila will be issued few weeks from now. Can't wait. Our agony of waiting has almost ended. Good luck everyone! keep praying. God has a perfect time :D

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
leogal said:
hi spring me, so did your family get their medical request already?? and the cic contacted you thru email on july 15? i wonder when can we also get our next updates from cic. im from the phil. AOR received April 12, 2013.. thanks in advance! lets pray well be reunited with our families soon! :D
Hi leogal,
Did your family receive the medical request,either? My family got the email from Beijing Embassy on July 15 and did the medcial exam on July 17. Hope CIC could contact me soon. It's really a long way to be a PR. Let's pray!

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
Hi, my timeline is below:

LC1 sent application September 2010
LC1 started processing November 2010
Received OWP - December 2011
Received first stage approval November 2012
LC2 - received kit - December 2012
LC2 - received request for proof of relationship (spousal questionnaires) - March 2013
LC2 - request for medical - June 2013

now we are awaiting to see what happens next.

If anyone knows how long after they would be asked to submit their passport and when I would be called for me landed interview please let me know.

Thanks and good luck to all caregivers.

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
MOHBAR said:
Hi, my timeline is below:

LC1 sent application September 2010
LC1 started processing November 2010
Received OWP - December 2011
Received first stage approval November 2012
LC2 - received kit - December 2012
LC2 - received request for proof of relationship (spousal questionnaires) - March 2013
LC2 - request for medical - June 2013

now we are awaiting to see what happens next.

If anyone knows how long after they would be asked to submit their passport and when I would be called for me landed interview please let me know.

Thanks and good luck to all caregivers.
hi mohbar, it depends on where is the country of your local cic where your LC2 application is being processed.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
leogal said:
hi mohbar, it depends on where is the country of your local cic where your LC2 application is being processed.

YOU R RIGHT,MAYBE VANCOUVER CIC IS SO BUSY ,SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY LETTER FOR INTERVIEW. I DO'T KNOW HOW LONG CAN I WAIT FOR IT?

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
LC2 application is being processed in Port of Spain Trinidad.

Lets hope it's soon, it's so hard for us to be away from our family.