NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
YOU R RIGHT,MAYBE VANCOUVER CIC IS SO BUSY ,SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY LETTER FOR INTERVIEW. I DO'T KNOW HOW LONG CAN I WAIT FOR IT?
[i/quote]

i heard in cic vancouver the waiting time for landing interview is about 6 months, hope its not true. lets wait and see.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
wsongco said:
GOD BLESS ME said:
YOU R RIGHT,MAYBE VANCOUVER CIC IS SO BUSY ,SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY LETTER FOR INTERVIEW. I DO'T KNOW HOW LONG CAN I WAIT FOR IT?
[i/quote]

i heard in cic vancouver the waiting time for landing interview is about 6 months, hope its not true. lets wait and see.
WHAT? NO WAY,OK LET'S WAIT AND SEE. THANKS.

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
hello to everyone.....I might not be in the proper forum coz from what i have read , its all about the processing of LC2, but, I know that some of you who is a senior LC1 here could help me and has a proper idea of what I need to know...... Please help.
my questions are: 1. Do I need to renew my current work permit that will expire on the same date that i already have completed my 24 months and has to submit my application for OWP/PR? 2. Can i still work with my current employer with expired contract and expired work permit during the time i am waiting for the approval of my OWP?
please...kindly advice me with regards to my query. thanks in advance.

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOD BLESS ME said:
I just received my interview letter this morning and my interview is on july 29..im in vancouver too.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
jetz said:
I just received my interview letter this morning and my interview is on july 29..im in vancouver too.
Congrats jetz! Unfortunately there are 2 offices in Vancouver. It could be the one or the other.

@god bless me. Maybe you should contact cic if they have information on your file.

Gopala

Dec 27, 2012
honeysweetie said:
Are you a single applicant? Then maybe your PR interview will soon be scheduled by the CIC office covered/nearest you. I hope mine will come soon. I'm 2 days behind.
Dear Honeysweet,
I am not single. My wife is with me. You are right - I received a mail on 3rd June from CIC office mentioning that my application has been transferred to their Edmonton Office for further assessment. I live in Edmonton.
Wish you good luck!
Gopal

Gopala

Dec 27, 2012
123abc456 said:
Did you call the call centre? How about the answer?
I called the call centre. Now my application is with Edmonton office for further assessment and they can take upto 24 months. I was asking if I can leave the country in the meanwhile they said yes provided I have the valid work permit and the multiple entry visa stamping in my passport, which I do. I am from India.
In the forum I am noticing that Vancouver office is calling for interviews - that seem to be a good news.
I am not sure what is meant by further assessment in my case. My wife is with me. Well there is nothing much I can do other than accepting whatever the time it takes.
Good luck to everyone.
Gopal

Gopala

Dec 27, 2012
Navi sheikh said:
Hi guys.
Still waiting for interview letter ? how long they take ? i got confermation letter on 29th May. ????
I believe it depends on the City where your CIC is located.
My application is being still assessed at the local CIC office in Edmonton. I am not sure what this means. My wife is with me. Iam from India. I hope to hear more soon.
Regards,
Gopal

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
looney said:
hello to everyone.....I might not be in the proper forum coz from what i have read , its all about the processing of LC2, but, I know that some of you who is a senior LC1 here could help me and has a proper idea of what I need to know...... Please help.
my questions are: 1. Do I need to renew my current work permit that will expire on the same date that i already have completed my 24 months and has to submit my application for OWP/PR? 2. Can i still work with my current employer with expired contract and expired work permit during the time i am waiting for the approval of my OWP?
please...kindly advice me with regards to my query. thanks in advance.
hi looney,
its illegal to stay in canada without valid workpermit, you need to renew your workpermit.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
wsongco said:
Congrats jetz! Unfortunately there are 2 offices in Vancouver. It could be the one or the other.

@ god bless me. Maybe you should contact cic if they have information on your file.
HI SONGCO
I GOT INTERVIEW LETTER TOO TODAY ,TIME LIKE JETZ.THANK YOU SO MUCH .

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
wsongco said:

@ god bless me. Maybe you should contact cic if they have information on your file.
HI WONG

I WANT TO ASK U A QUESTION? THE LETTER SAID :"ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS RELATING TO A CHANGE IN YOUR MARITAL STATUS(I.E. MARRIAGE,DIVORCE OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ) MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE APPOINTMENT ."
IF MY STATUS DOES'T CHANGE ,SHOULD I NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? PLEASE REPLY ASAP.
I AM SINGLE NO DEPENDENT. THANKS AGAIN.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
jetz said:
HI JETZ
WE R SAME TIME ,BUT MINE IS JUL 29 PM,HOW ABOUT U ?
DID U READ LETTER, WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO INTERVIEW,I MEAN THE DOCUMENTS.

IF MY STATUS DOES'T CHANGE ,DO I NEED TO BRING ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ? I AM SINGLE NO DEPENDENT.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luckyone said:
Saan po nalolock ang age ng dependent sa pag pasa po ng LC2 or sa pinaka una pag pasa ng application?
the dependents ages are locked in upon the submission of the sponsor (LC1) application to CPC Vegre and NOT upon the submission of LC2 kit at CEM. Next year January 2014 the new rule applies, only 18 yrs old and below dependents will be accepted upon sponsor submission of pr application at CPC Vegre, with special exceptions ie dependent is not normal etc

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM