+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kalinka said:
CIC STUCK ON JUNE 26 2010 GUYS!!!!!!!!!! It almost 2 month CIC checking June 26th 2010 APPLICANTS without any moving!!!!!!!!
It says 17-18 month for 1 step approval (AIP) !!! But CIC stuck on June 26 2010 !!! I am August 2010 applicant, and in 2 weeks my first stage approval will be 20 !!!!!!! month.
And on the site it shows only 17-18 month!!!!!How it could be? Everything is sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!
The first step of approval (AIP) takes 20 month, and second step - another 17 month, so we have to wait AT LEAST 37 !!!! month for PR card
And everyone just worry only about OWP.
Let do protest

so true! they've been giving away open permits but they delayed a lot of pr applications. i've been waiting for 21 months already and everything is just so frustrating. :(
Live-in caregiver, Strikenannies, Wsongso, Rosellynd - H E L P please for all of us. And we are ready for protest!!!!!!!!

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
March 30,2012 valid until march 30,2016. I just received it today and the remarks is pending Live in Caregiver Application for permanent residence.Check your mails and you will have it.have a great Easter to everyone

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
akina green said:
congratz!!! ;)

when did you submit your application? :)

thanks!! :)

I send mine December 13 and received December 16,2011.I receive an client history update two weeks ago and I send it last week.what a great news to me this holiday

cuppie_cake

Apr 5, 2012
Hello everyone just got my OWP via mail..they received it by December 15, 2011. So happy, early birthday present for me this month. :) happy easter to everyone..

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Twin mitch said:
I send mine December 13 and received December 16,2011.I receive an client history update two weeks ago and I send it last week.what a great news to me this holiday
what do you mean by client history update?

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
darookie said:
what do you mean by client history update?

You will get yours soon! Client update form that immigration send a to me about my work address and history adress with specific year.thats what they send to me and I sent it back to them.check your mail probably it's on ur mail.Happy Easter

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Twin mitch said:
You will get yours soon! Client update form that immigration send a to me about my work address and history adress with specific year.thats what they send to me and I sent it back to them.check your mail probably it's on ur mail.Happy Easter
i called 127 just awhile ago.. no good news.. and im getting scared that everybodys receiving their owp and how come i dont. most of the december applicant already have their owp. =(

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
darookie said:
i called 127 just awhile ago.. no good news.. and im getting scared that everybodys receiving their owp and how come i dont. most of the december applicant already have their owp. =(

Be optimistic you will get it probably the officer who process ur paper is in vacation who knows..just be positive olwz

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twin mitch said:
Be optimistic you will get it probably the officer who process ur paper is in vacation who knows..just be positive olwz
just be positive bro... hope it will come soon..