Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
SOON :)
who among from this forum that there depedent got there application kit??

hope u reply guys...:)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I am an August 2010 applicant and still nothing. I haven't still letter of Approval In Principal.
On April 18th 2012 my processing time for 1 stage of approval will be 20 !!!!! month (instead 17-18 month. what CIC writing on CIC site) CIC stuck on June 26th 2010 applicants and doesn't work for our applications

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka

You are one of all nannies that use this site that it's really into do something about...Nannies from all Canada, come here, complaining, sharing time line, asking what to do but really? I believe that most of girls here have never ever emailed John Kenny about this LCP.

Why we are in this blog more than a year and we couldn't ever organize a protest? I can't understand it...I just can't.

Why we can't get together, in a day and time, and make a peaceful protest? It's not against the laws to express yourself...nobody will deport you or put you in jail for it. I'm in Vancouver and I talked with most 10 nannies until now...How much are here? I bet more than thousands...waiting for results but not into to fight for those results, just waiting...So wait more 2/3 years...That should be ok..

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
I hope I can submit my application before the month ends. I don't know how to make the statement of earnings and deductions/

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Strikenannies said:
Kalinka

You are one of all nannies that use this site that it's really into do something about...Nannies from all Canada, come here, complaining, sharing time line, asking what to do but really? I believe that most of girls here have never ever emailed John Kenny about this LCP.

Why we are in this blog more than a year and we couldn't ever organize a protest? I can't understand it...I just can't.

Why we can't get together, in a day and time, and make a peaceful protest? It's not against the laws to express yourself...nobody will deport you or put you in jail for it. I'm in Vancouver and I talked with most 10 nannies until now...How much are here? I bet more than thousands...waiting for results but not into to fight for those results, just waiting...So wait more 2/3 years...That should be ok..

Hello Im also in Vancouver and never heard about a protest. How should we communicate? Im in in any activity you organize ;)

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
I just want to share something that i read from another topic I didnt know we could send the OWP application online!! woow ! that would be much easier
What has changed?
Prior to 11 December 2011, caregivers completing the LCP were only is-sued open work permits after their applications for PR were “approved in principle.” This is generally referred to as “stage 1” in the PR process. The stage 1 approval process involves verifying whether a caregiver has met all the requirements of the program and has completed 24 months of author-ized work. The estimated processing times for stage 1 approval is 18 months.

Since 11 December 2011, CIC has decided that open work permits may be issued before a caregiver's application for PR receives approval in princi-ple. This means that caregivers no longer have to wait 18 months for an open work permit. The choice by CIC to issue an open work permit earlier in the PR process is purely a policy decision and is always subject to change. There is no law that requires CIC to issue an open work permit be-fore a caregiver's application reaches Stage 1.

What is the current estimated processing time to issue an open work permit?

CIC posts all estimated processing times for immigration applications on its website. As of 25 January 2012, CIC estimates that it will take 32 days for an open work permit to be processed when an application is submitted by mail. Applications for open work permits submitted online are processed faster- in as few as 13 days. Caregivers should be aware that supporting documents have to be in electronic format in order to send a complete online application.
Caregivers should also bear in mind that the estimated processing times are always changing. The posted proc-essing times are just estimates. CIC is not legally bound to process applications in accordance with the esti-mated times on the CIC website.