SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
Shelleonn said:
My wife got a call from canadian embassy manila asking her to email our names and address and contact numbers under the subject "lc2 application forms request" they said the purpose of this email is for initial request of the forms,the embassy ask my wife some questions about herself and me,they also know the name of our son,i think they are just double checking,they said they will send the kit after they recieve the info,i believe this is their new rules now,you have to submit your info before they issue the lc2 kit,im pretty sure this is no scam cause the email add that they give is legit and real,we hope the kit will be issued soon
last march 20 i also received a call from the embassy she also ask the info that has been ask to your wife..im the dependent of my mom..sana po may dumating ng kit sa atin.. kelan kya un??

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
My wife got a call from canadian embassy manila asking her to email our names and address and contact numbers under the subject "lc2 application forms request" they said the purpose of this email is for initial request of the forms,the embassy ask my wife some questions about herself and me,they also know the name of our son,i think they are just double checking,they said they will send the kit after they recieve the info,i believe this is their new rules now,you have to submit your info before they issue the lc2 kit,im pretty sure this is no scam cause the email add that they give is legit and real,we hope the kit will be issued soon
when did your wife got her open work permit??

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
Hello for everybody! Please help me! Now I am preparing my papers for PR and just now notised in Guide 5290 that •Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) must fill in the Additional Family Information and Background. Do you also fill in these papers for your husband?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyzel29 said:
last march 20 i also received a call from the embassy she also ask the info that has been ask to your wife..im the dependent of my mom..sana po may dumating ng kit sa atin.. kelan kya un??
I hope its soon,the CEM said the info should be email within 15 days,they ask my wife if she and my son already had passports coz the name in the passport should be accurate to their names,then my address here and contact number,i think she email them already,we will just wait when the forms will arrive,what questions did they ask you if you dont mind?

kyzel29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2012
Doc's Request.
AUG. 2012
AOR Received.
NOV. 7, 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 25, 2015
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shelleonn said:
I hope its soon,the CEM said the info should be email within 15 days,they ask my wife if she and my son already had passports coz the name in the passport should be accurate to their names,then my address here and contact number,i think she email them already,we will just wait when the forms will arrive,what questions did they ask you if you dont mind?
exactly the same...nung una aqng nagemail nakalimutan ko lagyan ng subject ung email after kong isend may nagreply na computer confirmation..nagsend ulit aq ng panibago ng may subject na..1beses lng nagreply ung confirmation..sa tingin mo nattanggap kya nila ung pangalwa kong sinend?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
Hi if you don't mind can you please share what email address that (CEM MANILA) gave to your wife for her to use to send infos. thanks

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyzel29 said:
exactly the same...nung una aqng nagemail nakalimutan ko lagyan ng subject ung email after kong isend may nagreply na computer confirmation..nagsend ulit aq ng panibago ng may subject na..1beses lng nagreply ung confirmation..sa tingin mo nattanggap kya nila ung pangalwa kong sinend?
I think its ok to email them again just to make sure,my wife had to email 3 times coz the first 2 didn't have confirmation reply,in the third email she recieve the confirmation,i just want to make sure that the embassy will get it coz i dont want any delays on our application

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:
Hi if you don't mind can you please share what email address that (CEM MANILA) gave to your wife for her to use to send infos. thanks
Its manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca its for general correspondense you can find it in cic manila website

XhLei

Feb 23, 2012
Kalinka said:
CIC STUCK ON JUNE 26 2010 GUYS!!!!!!!!!! It almost 2 month CIC checking June 26th 2010 APPLICANTS without any moving!!!!!!!!
It says 17-18 month for 1 step approval (AIP) !!! But CIC stuck on June 26 2010 !!! I am August 2010 applicant, and in 2 weeks my first stage approval will be 20 !!!!!!! month.
And on the site it shows only 17-18 month!!!!!How it could be? Everything is sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!
The first step of approval (AIP) takes 20 month, and second step - another 17 month, so we have to wait AT LEAST 37 !!!! month for PR card
And everyone just worry only about OWP.
Let do protest
Live-in caregiver, Strikenannies, Wsongso, Rosellynd - H E L P please for all of us. And we are ready for protest!!!!!!!!
Kalinka, you are not alone. My file has been with the immigration for almost 22 months and still did not receive my OWP. Holy immigration!!!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
XhLei said:
Kalinka, you are not alone. My file has been with the immigration for almost 22 months and still did not receive my OWP. Holy immigration!!!

When did you submit your application? You should be bugging them already...

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
honeyvee13 said:
I didn't work for any other country.I'm from the philippines and went straight here in edmonton.I don't know what to do anymore because I've been unemployed since january because my employer said they don't need me anymore for she's on mat leave so really it's not my fault for being unemployed right now.I found an employer but lmo nowadays takes up to 3-5 months processing and my current work permit from my previous employer will expire on june 6 already.I don't want to be on implied status because I will lose my health benefits.everytime I call cic agents will just tell me that it will be coming soon or by the end of feb.or by the end of march but really it's still nothing.they said to call them on april 2 if I still haven't receive anything by the end of march so they can email the immigration officers to issue me an open work permit but I'm still in doubt about it.and yesterday when I called cic again,the agent told me to give them atleast until april 15 because maybe by that time they will have instructions from mr.kenney or immigration officers of what to do..this is really killing me that I can't even send money to my family back home especially my dad has a serious heart condition and needs an open heart surgery..:(

Hello!!
I was reading your post and im wondering what you meant with this:

yesterday when I called cic again,the agent told me to give them atleast until april 15 because maybe by that time they will have instructions from mr.kenney or immigration officers of what to do.

Why immigration is waiting for instructions? the last news i read were from december when they released lots of OWP. Please would
you clarify this? I also read lately that they are denying hundred of thousands of skill worker applications without even review them, i pray that this wont be the case for us on the LCP.

Thank you and good luck you all

anneredwater

Apr 3, 2012
Hello everybody.. :D ;) :) my first time here... do you guys know anybody who submitted there application in 2010 and didnt got OWP yet? Appreciate your response..

Thank You..

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
anneredwater said:
Hello everybody.. :D ;) :) my first time here... do you guys know anybody who submitted there application in 2010 and didnt got OWP yet? Appreciate your response..

Thank You..
hi! my husband is an april2010 applicant... he haven't rcvd his OWP yet.. but last november CIC sent him a letter asking for additional documents.... and CIC rcvd it DEC 28 2011.. we are still waiting for his OWP because the last time he contacted them the agent told him to wait until the end of march or the month of april... but still nothing... have you recvd any communication from CIC since you submitted your application????