+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
thanks darokie and twin mitch...i rcve my open work permit this morning ..the permit dated and sign march 24.. valid for 3 yrs... you guys will rcve your OWP soon for sure.. thank you so much for the help...Godbless us all... :)
I just sent my application 3 weeks ago!!!! Hurrrr...,.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Twin mitch said:
Hi darookie I've been following ur comments for the past few months but just right now I just registered .Anyways did u receive any letter from CIC? And I ready hey receive ur application last dec 16 right? I know I'm stressing myself.but we need open work permit for our freedom.thanks
when i called i asked them if there's a problem with my papers or do I need to send additional documents.. they told me that my papers are good and there's no additional document needed. I just have to wait.. I really hope we're next in line.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
123chow said:
Guys just receive my Open work Permit in the mail today..,, so happy,,, a while ago i was just worrying about all this stuff.. God is God guys,, All the time,,, thank you so much this forum is a big help for me mentally and info wise...thank you so much guys.. everybodys OWP is coming also for sure.... :)
congratz!!

when did you sent your application? :)

tnx!! :)

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akina green said:
congratz!!

when did you sent your application? :)

tnx!! :)
thank you., i mailed my application last december 14 abd the cic rcved it last december 19... dont worry guys more OWP is coming.. lets just pray always.. Goodluck everyone.. :)

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Hello..I just want to know do you call 127 too before or have you talked to some agents?did they said that they issued you the work permit already or you just received it by mail by surprise?because I called them almost everyday but they said that mine was not yet issued and I submitted mine by may 2011..thank you

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyvee13 said:
Hello..I just want to know do you call 127 too before or have you talked to some agents?did they said that they issued you the work permit already or you just received it by mail by surprise?because I called them almost everyday but they said that mine was not yet issued and I submitted mine by may 2011..thank you
i havent talk to an agent but i always check my ecas and 127.. and its just this monday that there is an update and it shows that they received my application... and finally this morning i rcved my OWP.. hopefully your open arrived soon too...

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
darookie said:
when i called i asked them if there's a problem with my papers or do I need to send additional documents.. they told me that my papers are good and there's no additional document needed. I just have to wait.. I really hope we're next in line.

I called the agents today and she said my open work permit will be issued this April and I am waiting for it...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
CIC STUCK ON JUNE 26 2010 GUYS!!!!!!!!!! It almost 2 month CIC checking June 26th 2010 APPLICANTS without any moving!!!!!!!!
It says 17-18 month for 1 step approval (AIP) !!! But CIC stuck on June 26 2010 !!! I am August 2010 applicant, and in 2 weeks my first stage approval will be 20 !!!!!!! month.
And on the site it shows only 17-18 month!!!!!How it could be? Everything is sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!
The first step of approval (AIP) takes 20 month, and second step - another 17 month, so we have to wait AT LEAST 37 !!!! month for PR card
And everyone just worry only about OWP.
Let do protest
Live-in caregiver, Strikenannies, Wsongso, Rosellynd - H E L P please for all of us. And we are ready for protest!!!!!!!!

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
what reasons are they giving you?? How about help from your MP?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You should update the PR application to include the spouse.

Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker.
I have question if someone get married before apply PR application .and didn't include his spouse name in application or change the marriage date on marriage certificate,then it's under fraud and it effects pr application if cic comes to know about it

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
darookie said:
what reasons are they giving you?? How about help from your MP?
They said that I just have to wait and maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones who have to wait more.I've called my mp for help a lot of times and all they can do is to call the agents too and get the same answers that I'm getting.I'm in rona ambrose's area..she can't even help me.they keep on saying that my applications are still in background check because they opened my client history update form last january 5,2012(the one that I have sent in september 2011)..but still if you'll think about it ,it's been a while now and some lic's who have submitted application by dec.2011 and january 2012 got their owp's already.it is so unfair that they are doing it randomly.(But still I'm happy for those who got owp's already)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
thank you., i mailed my application last december 14 abd the cic rcved it last december 19... dont worry guys more OWP is coming.. lets just pray always.. Goodluck everyone.. :)
How long could you check your status on ECAS after you sent?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
They said that I just have to wait and maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones who have to wait more.I've called my mp for help a lot of times and all they can do is to call the agents too and get the same answers that I'm getting.I'm in rona ambrose's area..she can't even help me.they keep on saying that my applications are still in background check because they opened my client history update form last january 5,2012(the one that I have sent in september 2011)..but still if you'll think about it ,it's been a while now and some lic's who have submitted application by dec.2011 and january 2012 got their owp's already.it is so unfair that they are doing it randomly.(But still I'm happy for those who got owp's already)
That's is totally B**S!! I wish I had and idea who to call or to ask. I'm thinking about newspaper (media) maybe.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Immigration is really unpredictable. I got a call from a friend. She knew somebody got owp in 3week subimmited pr application march 5. I don't know what's their basis of issuing owp but it's really insane.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
wsongco said:
Immigration is really unpredictable. I got a call from a friend. She knew somebody got owp in 3week subimmited pr application march 5. I don't know what's their basis of issuing owp but it's really insane.
Hello
Could you please ask your employers sister what is going on with Approval in Principal? Why CIC stuck on June 26th 2010?
Thank you very much