May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello everyone! Who will receive fhe lc2 kit my husband? Will i not receive a letter that my dependents will send them emails?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Parekoi.

CEM is also communicating thru emails, a friend of mine her LC2 received an email from CEM but it was in the SPAM mails..informing her lc2 of additional requirements, its good that her husband for curiousity check the spam mails then there it goes!!! he was in panic because it was already 15days late when he saw the email.so its better to check also even the spam mails.
Parekoi i assume her dependants got lc2 kit already?im not sure if they are gonna call my wife to ask her email add,coz im not sure if i included it in the application form when i submit my application,maybe they are gonna use email now to send the kit maybe its like the barcode form that they are using now, whatever they send is fine as long as they got it, 3 1/2 mos of waiting still no kit,how your application?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Shelleonn said:
Parekoi i assume her dependants got lc2 kit already?im not sure if they are gonna call my wife to ask her email add,coz im not sure if i included it in the application form when i submit my application,maybe they are gonna use email now to send the kit maybe its like the barcode form that they are using now, whatever they send is fine as long as they got it, 3 1/2 mos of waiting still no kit,how your application?
Pre,
cic and cem are communicating by all means..except telegrams, morsecode or any ferdinand magellan era ways of communications hehehe..No new update yet with my lc2 parekoi. GOOD LUCK TO US.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
rosellyalung said:
Hello everyone! Who will receive fhe lc2 kit my husband? Will i not receive a letter that my dependents will send them emails?
Mrs Yalung,

as what i have said cic and cem are using all means of communications..so its better to check also your emails in inbox especially your spam emails.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok bec we usually erase all my spam mails what id i missed it iam waiting for almost 19 mos for the kit of my family what will i do?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
rosellyalung said:
Ok bec we usually erase all my spam mails what id i missed it iam waiting for almost 19 mos for the kit of my family what will i do?
For sure call cic call center and ask if cic vegrivelle have any updates or have tried to communicate with you or with your lc2 in singapore. they can always open your file and see if there is any progress made by cic.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok thanks boyzone! Hows your application?

jessie357

Mar 15, 2012
hi need advised on my situition...after waiting for 16months i finally recieved my OWP last oct.2011 but they just give me 1month valid visa coz my passport expiration date is nov.2011...but before my visa expire i submitted an application through fax not having a knowledge that they just accept mailed application so last jan.19 2012 they send me back my application but it didn't come to my place and it went back to their office..i just found out that when i called them last week and they asked me if they have the right address and i checked it and its the right one but it's already passed 90days after the expiration of my last visa so they're saying that i have to exit and apply work permit outside canada..any advised guys?thanks

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
jessie357 said:
hi need advised on my situition...after waiting for 16months i finally recieved my OWP last oct.2011 but they just give me 1month valid visa coz my passport expiration date is nov.2011...but before my visa expire i submitted an application through fax not having a knowledge that they just accept mailed application so last jan.19 2012 they send me back my application but it didn't come to my place and it went back to their office..i just found out that when i called them last week and they asked me if they have the right address and i checked it and its the right one but it's already passed 90days after the expiration of my last visa so they're saying that i have to exit and apply work permit outside canada..any advised guys?thanks
What about your PR application? When did you submit your application? Are you married or single? Don't you have any news or update on your Ecas. And also even if your owp expired or lost status your still waiting for your PR, so that means your on implied status..am I right. I hope seniors here will answer your inquiries.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 do you think you could find out some more info from the immigration officers if the timeline for first stage of approval will improve in the near future, Thanks

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I spoke with an agent and she told me CIC still processing Applications receiving June 26th 2010
June 26th is stuck for 2 month!!!
Boyzone, could you ask your employers sister what is going on?
AIP takes 17-18 month, but I send application August 18th 2010 and it is 19 !!!! month
Grrrrr

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
@ berry11 hi does the CEM told your dependants that they are gonna send the kit via email?but since your dependants doesnt have email address they are just gonna send the kit via regular mail?thanks

Yes

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
My cousin received LC2 update from CEM. May 2010 applicant, married with one kid. Im not sure if its thru email or a phone call. The husband is now starting to gather all the documents requested. Just to keep all of us here posted ;)

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
Just an update:
My dependent received a call from cic manila asking if they have an e-mail address where they can send the application kit, when my dependent said she doesn't know how to send e-mail ( she's only 9 years old) they just verified our address with my mother and they said they are just going to send the application kit by mail.
Hope it's not gonna take forever for that kit to arrive...
hi berry that sounds promising...i'm sure the kit is on the way just a matter of days from now..anyways, goodluck and hopefully the waiting time will not be that long..