June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
madpotato said:
I talked several agents before and they all told me that we can get before the end of march (applicants on 2010 and 2011)
WOW!!!congratulations madpotato :) i know ur a happypotato now hehehehe , BTW what about 2012 applicants??? i sent my apps last january 2012 ;(

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
locam said:
Hi guys! I want to share a good news,I just received my OWP 2 days ago!yay!Looks like the process is getting little faster. ;) I just submitted my OWP and PR application last Nov 2011. Hopefully,this will continue until everyone will get their good news too! :D

Congratulation locam! What's is the remarks on your owp?

madpotato said:
Hi guys,just let you know. I got my OWP on 15 march 2012.I mailed nov 27 2011 ,on 127,it only says they received my application but nothing else.the remarks on mine says nothing.hope there will be more on the way.

Congratulation mad potato why theres no remark in your owp. Not even pending LIC?

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
wsongco said:
Congratulation locam! What's is the remarks on your owp?

Congratulation mad potato why theres no remark in your owp. Not even pending LIC?
That remark part is empty,nothing there.I can t understand

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madpotato said:
No concerns,just want let you know I got OWP,because you told me I will be fine ,:) now,I feel stressed to tell my boss
Its up to you if you are gonna leave them now that you got your owp,in my opinion if you are fine with them and they are treating you nicely,its better to stay coz its not that easy to look for a good paying job right now,but if you want to move on with your life its better to be honest about your feelings,you can always advise them and just wait till they found someone else to replace you

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Aman82 said:
Hi madpotato,
Congrats!!!!!!.i m very happy for u .now u r free from jail
100 times like!!! ;) and congrats!! ;D cheers! i just sent mine on Monday , there is nothing there on the website all i can do is track by FedEx number.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
madpotato said:
I talked several agents before and they all told me that we can get before the end of march (applicants on 2010 and 2011)
oh well, mine is 2012 no idea when can i get it ??? so jealous of my friend still 3 weeks waiting!

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kalinka said:
I spoke with an agent and she told me CIC still processing Applications receiving June 26th 2010
June 26th is stuck for 2 month!!!
Boyzone, could you ask your employers sister what is going on?
AIP takes 17-18 month, but I send application August 18th 2010 and it is 19 !!!! month
Grrrrr
hi kalinka.spoke to an agent too and he said they can't do anything because the first stage approval is stuck in june 26,2010.
i'm a july 2010 applicant and it's been 20 months already =c

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
mcdebe said:
hi kalinka.spoke to an agent too and he said they can't do anything because the first stage approval is stuck in june 26,2010.
i'm a july 2010 applicant and it's been 20 months already =c
it sucks huh! And they cannot even tell u what's the progress of your application?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
oh well, mine is 2012 no idea when can i get it ??? so jealous of my friend still 3 weeks waiting!
Nikki,like madpotato your papers will be fine as long as you did all the right thing when completing and gathering all the documents.im sure you did everything in the book and complete it 100% right?im sure your owp is coming soon as long as they find you meet all the requirements and eligible for pr,like i said dont compare your application with others coz it will only bring you frustration and confusion,but if your lucky it happen to you its great right?just have more patience,3-6 mos of waiting is not bad,there are others here who waited 15 mos and still nothing,its just a friendly advice my friend,are you from phillipines?do you have dependants?good luck to you

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Nikki,like madpotato your papers will be fine as long as you did all the right thing when completing and gathering all the documents.im sure you did everything in the book and complete it 100% right?im sure your owp is coming soon as long as they find you meet all the requirements and eligible for pr,like i said dont compare your application with others coz it will only bring you frustration and confusion,but if your lucky it happen to you its great right?just have more patience,3-6 mos of waiting is not bad,there are others here who waited 15 mos and still nothing,its just a friendly advice my friend,are you from phillipines?do you have dependants?good luck to you
Hi , thank you !! Yes, it is so frustrated better not to know about My 3 weeks friend :(
I checked so many times before I sent hope everything is okay.
I am single application. I am from Thailand so is my 3 weeks friend.
Thank you very much for being very kind :)
Nikki

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,.. Anyone can help me with this... I cameback to Philippines last Feb.2012 and get married and I just arrived lastnight...Anyone knows how can I include my husband in my application for PR? ,.I submitted my application last Oct.2010 and no goodnews yet,. just the Open permit