+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
What is "wage of of deduction send to cra by yr employer" IS NOT A T4 ???? I don't know,
I thought it was . I was about to send my application next week but my friend told me it is not a T4 !! What is it!!!?????
Thank you!!!!
As long as you have t4,option c print out from cra and play slip or pay stubs from your employer you will be fine,make sure you complete your papers before passing it. good luck to you hope all is well

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
As long as you have t4,option c print out from cra and play slip or pay stubs from your employer you will be fine,make sure you complete your papers before passing it. good luck to you hope all is well
I have T4s, Option C , paystub from my employer, I did personal income for my first employer, I don't have pay slip I dont know how to get it,,, but all the rest you said I have .
So I'm good to go right?
Thank you I wish your wish comes true.. :) statement of earning is paystub from
My employer , how how can I check that both of them paid taxes for me all 24 months?
Thanks very much!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Birdy said:
I have T4s, Option C , paystub from my employer, I did personal income for my first employer, I don't have pay slip I dont know how to get it,,, but all the rest you said I have .
So I'm good to go right?
My employer , how how can I check that both of them paid taxes for me all 24 months?
Thanks very much!!
I asked my employer for a document named "statement of account for current source deductions,which is from CRA and shows the information what this deductions for

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
So I'm good to go right?
Thanks very much!!
Paystub or playslip is the same,if you got all then you are good,you will know that they pay your tax if you have t4 from them,good luck which one are you gonna apply option 1 for 24 months or option 2 for 3900 hours?

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
Hi Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!! :D love to see that lots of my follow April applicants have gotten their PRs. Just got back from 3months vacation n i just wanna check on you guys. I wish you all best of lucksssssss .
Hi Mona...congratulations to your PR approval, i assume you don't have dependents right? Anyways, I am an APRIL 2010 applicant with dependent back home but there is no update with regards to their application....Anybody who got PR Approval who have dependents for the month of April 2010?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Paystub or playslip is the same,if you got all then you are good,you will know that they pay your tax if you have t4 from them,good luck which one are you gonna apply option 1 for 24 months or option 2 for 3900 hours?
I am sending 24 months , I have ROE and T4 from my first employer and 22 months from my current.
My friend told me that Wage of deduction its not t4 it's the document that mad potato said (statement sources..) I don't have one , I dont see on checklist , I called CRA and Immigration they both confirmed me that wage .... Is T4 ! .... So i think I'm good to send next week. Right?
Thenks so much.. :)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
madpotato said:
I asked my employer for a document named "statement of account for current source deductions,which is from CRA and shows the information what this deductions for
Do I NEED iT? I don't have it, I called CRA and asked for it yesterday , they said they don't know what it is sink give up. !! But both immigration. And CRA confirmed me that wage of deduction Send to CRA by my employer is T4 so I think that document is not necesserary. I can submit my application next week:)
Thank you:)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
I am sending 24 months , I have ROE and T4 from my first employer and 22 months from my current.
My friend told me that Wage of deduction its not t4 it's the document that mad potato said (statement sources..) I don't have one , I dont see on checklist , I called CRA and Immigration they both confirmed me that wage .... Is T4 ! .... So i think I'm good to send next week. Right?
Thenks so much.. :)
Hi nikki,i think your good to pass anytime,as long as you complete, everything and make sure you sign it,if its not on the list then dont stress yourself,you got all the proof you need so its fine,if she gave you payslips with your paycheck then you will see there what they deduct for that pay period(ei,cpp,tax)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Hi nikki,i think your good to pass anytime,as long as you complete, everything and make sure you sign it,if its not on the list then dont stress yourself,you got all the proof you need so its fine,if she gave you payslips with your paycheck then you will see there what they deduct for that pay period(ei,cpp,tax)
Yes, I am sending next week , my pay stubs they give me shows everything there and up to date ... Thank you very much!! I am Sooo ecited!!! :)

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
guys just a few question. i hope you can help.
if i want to write a letter to cic to update some changes on personal information, where do i address it?
i work here in toronto. thanks so much ;D

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
mcdebe said:
if i want to write a letter to cic to update some changes on personal information, where do i address it?
I called last time at their hotline to ask where will i send my updated police clearance and the agent told me to sent it to the place where I've sent my application. In vegreville. Just put a cover letter for any additional changes or papers. ;D

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
lholie said:
Hi Mona...congratulations to your PR approval, i assume you don't have dependents right? Anyways, I am an APRIL 2010 applicant with dependent back home but there is no update with regards to their application....Anybody who got PR Approval who have dependents for the month of April 2010?
i have dependant back home too, im april 2010 applicant and as of now cec manila havent sent us any medical letter for my kid.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:

General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinky_mom said:
i have dependant back home too, im april 2010 applicant and as of now cec manila havent sent us any medical letter for my kid.
hi Pinky mom, have you tried sending a letter and if do the CEC manila respond?Because, I have tried sending email for a couple of times now but i haven't got any response nor feedback on my dependents side. i presume your kid had submitted his application already right and just waiting for the medical instruction?...i hope someone can hear good news for their PR application with dependents...keep in touch then!!!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,

i have one question.i applied for PR &OWP in dec/2011.i m still waiting for owp, may be it will got in this month.
may i quit this job because i m too much frustrate from my empolyer.if i quit job whom should i inform?and i have extanded work permit till feb 2014.if i quit my job then my wp will cancelled and my empolyer can harm me?.