Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nikki/Birdy,

TRV-Temporary Resident Visa. Thats the one stamped on your Passport that you've said expired last November.

In your OWP/PR apps, be sure that you have completed the program. Your quitting the job will not affect your apps.

And if you are planning to apply for EI benefits, I guess you can do so BUT you may not be entitled to receive EI benefits for quitting.

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/ei/types/regular.shtml#much

:)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
plussy said:
Hi Nikki/Birdy,

TRV-Temporary Resident Visa. Thats the one stamped on your Passport that you've said expired last November.

In your OWP/PR apps, be sure that you have completed the program. Your quitting the job will not affect your apps.

And if you are planning to apply for EI benefits, I guess you can do so BUT you may not be entitled to receive EI benefits for quitting.

Thank you very much Plussy,
Then if I quit and won't go on EI is that ok??
So I have ROE and T4 from my first employer said that I worked December 7,2009 -Feb. 5 , 2010 so that is 2 months . I got new work permit April 15, 2010 and my employer said they official pay my tax April 26, 2010 so from that day til Feb. 26, 2012 is 22 months I went to Thailand for only 10 days. I will submit this March 9,2012 so I am good to send right?
I still wonder that my current work permit with this Employer expires 2014 but then, when they hire a new nanny my 2014 work permit will be just a garbage???!!
And if I quit like May I will be unemployed right is my status will be ok?

Thank you so much,
So appreciate it!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
Nope... No update til now... I am going to give them a call by next week regarding the lc2 kit...
Hi berry11 can i pls ask which one are you gonna contact, the cic or the canadian embassy?i will try to email canadian embassy coz they are the ones processing the lc2,im not sure if we can get straight forward answers from cic call center agents,i tried to ask them but they didnt know anything about the first stage approval letter,he said "i dont know what letter are you talking about".but if you call them and get any good answers can you pls share it with us?i will also post what ever canadian embassy will reply to me, good luck to us we been waiting for 22 mos now but still no kit,after they recieve the kit they say we have to wait 22 mos to process it, it means we have to wait 2 years to be united

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
123chow said:
. im just a newbie here,, im under LCP.. i passed my application last Dec 2011 for my OWP and PR.. my problem is i didnt know if they receive my application because i am calling. 127 and what it say is its about my past application and thats for may renewal before in my work permit it was 2010,and i try to check my status online and still its not there,,, does anybody have the same situation as me?

i personally know 3 more december2011 applicants including me.. no worries we're on the same boat.. :) :) :)

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
darookie said:
i personally know 3 more december2011 applicants including me.. no worries we're on the same boat.. :) :) :)
Do't worry .i m too on the same boat. i m dec/2011.applicant.but nothing on 1 2 7.i checked many times.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
To:
"'jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca'" <jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca>, "'stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca'" <stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca>

To Whom It may Concern: I am inquiring as to why your information located at www.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp for a live in caregiver class, applying for permanent residence, would suddenly change and add on 10 extra months waiting time? I am speaking on behalf of xxxxxxxxx, residing in xxxxxxxxxxxx. She applied for permanent residence on August, 2010 and has waited for 18 months and 11 days. When she went to check her status on Monday, it had jumped from 18 months wait to 28 months now, and she thought it was a typing error, and contacted me to help. When she applied to the Canadian government for this live-in caregiver position, she was told a completely different agreement, compared to what actually did happen to her. She had completed her live in caregiver contract/agreement of 2 years and was told she would get her open work permit 6 months later. That turned out to be 16 months later and after inquiries went out, suddenly received her permit in December, 2011. She has watched and waited patiently for 18 months now, for her AIP permanent residence, as well, and to suddenly add on almost another year is unacceptable, in my opinion. Can someone here justify why this has happened? I'm beginning to wonder if Canada lures these hopeful souls over here, to fill in the labour shortage with cheap labour and false promises and have these people end up paying taxes, to help fill the everincreasing void. How can this woman still be waiting in the system, starting into her 5th year, with no end in sight? How did this government expect her to take care of herself financially, with taking so long to even issue an open work permit….would you have preferred yet another person on the welfare system or applying for refugee status, just to eat? This is an overqualified woman (xxxxxxxxxx that practiced in xxxxxxxxxxxx), who gave up everything there, to try and better her family and move them to a country of promise and future. She's desperately wanting to work at anything now, contribute to society and eventually sponsor her husband and son to join her. I have helped find her employment with the Government of Alberta, commencing March xxxxxxxx, as a permanent xxxxxxxx. Don't you think the Canadian Federal government should step up and do their part now and fulfil their agreements with her too? Please respond in writing to email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx. Jason Kenney's department never did respond.

Will wait for answer

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Someboby JUST crazy playing game with us
It is again 17-18 month for AIP
CIC doeasn`t even math!!!!! OMG

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
BUT AGAIN STUCK ON JUNE 26th 2010!!!! Without any moving ((((((((((((((

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman82 said:
Do't worry .i m too on the same boat. i m dec/2011.applicant.but nothing on 1 2 7.i checked many times.
thank you so much guys.. im just worried.. lets just all pray that everything will be okay and at least hopefully we can hear good news about our papers soon..

Jadore

Jan 14, 2012
Berry11 said:
Nope... No update til now... I am going to give them a call by next week regarding the lc2 kit...
I hope you will receive a positive and correct response when you call regarding lc2 kit, please share what will they tell you. When I called, the agent seems don't know what he is talking about. He dont know the process. I wanted to know what might be the problem to why until now my family didn't receive lc2 kit when in fact my friend with the same application date has her family received since last year, he said since they are just processing june 26th 2010 my application were not 'touched' yet because my application was received july 8,2010. Is that is?I dont know now...:(

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
July-August 2010 Applicants
Did somebody receive AIP? Share please

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
To:
"'jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca'" <jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca>, "'stephen.harper @ parl.gc.ca'" <stephen.harper @ parl.gc.ca>

To Whom It may Concern: I am inquiring as to why your information located at www.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp for a live in caregiver class, applying for permanent residence, would suddenly change and add on 10 extra months waiting time? I am speaking on behalf of xxxxxxxxx, residing in xxxxxxxxxxxx. She applied for permanent residence on August, 2010 and has waited for 18 months and 11 days. When she went to check her status on Monday, it had jumped from 18 months wait to 28 months now, and she thought it was a typing error, and contacted me to help. When she applied to the Canadian government for this live-in caregiver position, she was told a completely different agreement, compared to what actually did happen to her. She had completed her live in caregiver contract/agreement of 2 years and was told she would get her open work permit 6 months later. That turned out to be 16 months later and after inquiries went out, suddenly received her permit in December, 2011. She has watched and waited patiently for 18 months now, for her AIP permanent residence, as well, and to suddenly add on almost another year is unacceptable, in my opinion. Can someone here justify why this has happened? I'm beginning to wonder if Canada lures these hopeful souls over here, to fill in the labour shortage with cheap labour and false promises and have these people end up paying taxes, to help fill the everincreasing void. How can this woman still be waiting in the system, starting into her 5th year, with no end in sight? How did this government expect her to take care of herself financially, with taking so long to even issue an open work permit....would you have preferred yet another person on the welfare system or applying for refugee status, just to eat? This is an overqualified woman (xxxxxxxxxx that practiced in xxxxxxxxxxxx), who gave up everything there, to try and better her family and move them to a country of promise and future. She's desperately wanting to work at anything now, contribute to society and eventually sponsor her husband and son to join her. I have helped find her employment with the Government of Alberta, commencing March xxxxxxxx, as a permanent xxxxxxxx. Don't you think the Canadian Federal government should step up and do their part now and fulfil their agreements with her too? Please respond in writing to email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx. Jason Kenney's department never did respond.

Will wait for answer
Kalinka, I am admire of you!

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anybody tried writing an email to the Canadian Embassy Manila, with regards to there dependents?I tried the case specific, email and I am not sure they do respond. Has anybody tried it before? Just wondering, coz i really need to check what's going already coz I phoned the CIC and the agent said the my application is still in Manila for processing; so just thinking how long before it comes back to Canada coz there has been no feedback to my husband's application and it will be 12 months already by March 5. Thanks

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
Have anybody tried writing an email to the Canadian Embassy Manila, with regards to there dependents?I tried the case specific, email and I am not sure they do respond. Has anybody tried it before? Just wondering, coz i really need to check what's going already coz I phoned the CIC and the agent said the my application is still in Manila for processing; so just thinking how long before it comes back to Canada coz there has been no feedback to my husband's application and it will be 12 months already by March 5. Thanks
I email them last april 2011 inquiring about lc2 kit they respond after a day and they told me unless they have request from cpc vegreville then they will issue the application form,i email them again last dec 2011 to change address of dependants and inquire a little bit about lc2 kit but they never respond,it is said in the site that they wont respond if its is beyond the processing times and also to expect no replies if its a querry like change of address they will update it but not responding,good luck to you i hope you can get a good reply,i will email them next week coz its already 3 mos and still no application forms for lc2, did you try calling cic hotline then press 121 for pr application?mine said "we are currently assesing your app we anticipate being able to provide you with a response by feb 2012" when i check my ecas the feb 2012 update on my file is the recieve requested info that i sent last nov 2011 about the change of address of dependants,pls update us if you get a response thanks