+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
honeysweetie said:
General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp
thanks so much honeysweetie! very much appreciated :D

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You don't have to inform anybody; only your employer. Give notice as per the stipulations of your contract (normally 2 weeks notice). Note that you won't be eligible for EI considering you're quitting.

Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker,

i have one question.i applied for PR &OWP in dec/2011.i m still waiting for owp, may be it will got in this month.
may i quit this job because i m too much frustrate from my empolyer.if i quit job whom should i inform?and i have extanded work permit till feb 2014.if i quit my job then my wp will cancelled and my empolyer can harm me?.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
job_seeker said:
You don't have to inform anybody; only your employer. Give notice as per the stipulations of your contract (normally 2 weeks notice). Note that you won't be eligible for EI considering you're quitting.
i have my uncle here.i decided to stay with them.they are ready to suport me.if my employer is not ready to leave me and complain against me for break contract that i extand for 2 year then ,its harm my application.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No, you've done the requirements to qualify under the program. While waiting for your OWP, make sure that you maintain a valid status though. When does your WP expire?

Aman82 said:
i have my uncle here.i decided to stay with them.they are ready to suport me.if my employer is not ready to leave me and complain against me for break contract that i extand for 2 year then ,its harm my application.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Applicant May, June, July,August 2010
ANY NEW????

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
job_seeker said:
No, you've done the requirements to qualify under the program. While waiting for your OWP, make sure that you maintain a valid status though. When does your WP expire?
i have valid WP till Feb-2014.there is employers name on WP.its doesn't create any problem .

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Wait out your OWP. Why not find another employer? Have employer apply for LMO then you apply for WP.

Aman82 said:
i have valid WP till Feb-2014.there is employers name on WP.its doesn't create any problem .

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC call center agent said that once the file of dependants have been sent to visa office back home they dont have any access to it anymore,she said follow up request will only delay the processing of application so all of us who have 1st stage approval should just wait when will the canadian embassy will act,so even waiting after 3 months is still not enough,she said that our file is already been sent to manila and they are waiting for the reply of canadian embassy in manila. Only time will tell when its gonna come, wait,wait,wait

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
Shelleonn said:
CIC call center agent said that once the file of dependants have been sent to visa office back home they dont have any access to it anymore,she said follow up request will only delay the processing of application so all of us who have 1st stage approval should just wait when will the canadian embassy will act,so even waiting after 3 months is still not enough,she said that our file is already been sent to manila and they are waiting for the reply of canadian embassy in manila. Only time will tell when its gonna come, wait,wait,wait
if that so,we should call CEM to follow up our file...

Simplyme

Feb 26, 2012
Hi everyone,
Just wanted some help, i'm going to send my owp/pr application probably next week and i just want to make sure that everything is fine before i send it. I started the LIC program may 2010 and i'm going to choose option 2, i already have 4380hrs but i took my 4weeks vacation in the philippines on dec 2010. My question is, am i eligible to apply next week? Thanks

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
Kalinka said:
Applicant May, June, July,August 2010
ANY NEW????
Hi there!- I'm a June 2010 applicant, got my OWP dec 2011 but my status thru CIC online is still on process. My dependant in the phils haven't receive any letter yet and so I am. I dunno when they will start processing m dependant :(

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simplyme said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted some help, i'm going to send my owp/pr application probably next week and i just want to make sure that everything is fine before i send it. I started the LIC program may 2010 and i'm going to choose option 2, i already have 4380hrs but i took my 4weeks vacation in the philippines on dec 2010. My question is, am i eligible to apply next week? Thanks
It seems like you will be fine. But be sure you finished atleast 22 months. There's one member in Live-in Caregivers Canada facebook account that she gets refusal for sending her PR/OWP application for she lacked 10 days of 22 months. Take note only 10 days earlier!!! She has been waiting for almost 20 months and then lately gets a refusal letter for not meeting the requirements.

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
Simplym you should apply april 2d. Coz the month vacation not included in 22 months , you have to finish 22 of work and stay in Canada goog luck

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
honeysweetie said:
It seems like you will be fine. But be sure you finished atleast 22 months. There's one member in Live-in Caregivers Canada facebook account that she gets refusal for sending her PR/OWP application for she lacked 10 days of 22 months. Take note only 10 days earlier!!! She has been waiting for almost 20 months and then lately gets a refusal letter for not meeting the requirements.
Oh no! What she gonna do next?