+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup. I second the motion :)

madpotato said:
Yeah,I mailed my t4, roe contract,and statement of hours (from my old employer,but he refused to offer me pay slip),I also get following documents from my current employer, statement of hours,pay slip ,contract,statment of account for current source deductions.I hope I will be fine! I hope all these caregivers get what they want SOON!

Romashka

Mar 6, 2012
:)Hello for everybody.I am new here and I would like to ask for help.Now I am prepairing my documents for PR , but I am not sure about my working hours and I try to calculate them.My friend told me that I must not minus hollydays like X-mas, Canada day and so on...that I should minus only Saturdays and Sundays...It is true?

shark83

Mar 6, 2012
Hi po!

I am a live in caregiver too and recently applying for PR. The new revised PR form under live in caregiver is quite complicated:( I would like to know what you write on this detail- no. 4 from Generic Application form for Canada >" Immigration Office requested for processing the application? I am confused about this detail if i shld write Buffalo or Manila, Phils?? ,,i am so stressed about this. Please help me and i would really appreciate if you will share your idea regarding this matter. THANK YOU VERY MUCH mga kababayan!!!

Shark83

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Any news 2010 Applicants? PR? Or LIS@ kits? Or medical request?
What it going on? :eek: :eek: :eek:
On site application processing time takes 17 !!!! or 18!!!month - Yes. For 1 stage of approval. But I am Aug 18 2010 applicant- so I have 18,5 month already (not 17 and 18 month)
This date on the site is not TRUE!!!!
If it is TRUE - CIC GIve me my AIP, becauce my waiting time is OVER 17-18 month!!!!!
Or are you going increase processing time AGAIN!!!!????
Don't stuck on JUNE 26 2010!!!!Let work faster please

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello kalinka we are in the same situation ism august 2010 applicant too

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hi everybody ,
I am very excited that I am submitting my PR/OPW this Saturday. I am just a little nervous about my 24 months. Because I have 2 employers ..... I know I already posted this topic but please understand and assure me I am good to send the application on this Saturday :)
I Have ROE and T4 from my first employer ROE says : First day work : December 7th,2009 last day of work : February 5th, 2010 Final pay period February 13th,2010
I have got my new work permit April 15th, 2010 but my employer said the official day is April 26th,2010 until noW this Friday will be March 9, 2012 I went to visit home for 10 days.
I called and asked Immigration agent but he said I have to count by myself....
So please help me I do not want to miscounted it.
Am I good to send on This Saturday???? Please....
Please....
Thank you very very very very MUCH!!!!!!!

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Birdy said:
Hi everybody ,
I am very excited that I am submitting my PR/OPW this Saturday. I am just a little nervous about my 24 months. Because I have 2 employers ..... I know I already posted this topic but please understand and assure me I am good to send the application on this Saturday :)
I Have ROE and T4 from my first employer ROE says : First day work : December 7th,2009 last day of work : February 5th, 2010 Final pay period February 13th,2010
I have got my new work permit April 15th, 2010 but my employer said the official day is April 26th,2010 until noW this Friday will be March 9, 2012 I went to visit home for 10 days.
Am I good to send on This Saturday???? Please.... Hi Nikki! What I did is count how may payslips that i got. It's so stressful with our application. Just have trust On yourself and trust GOD. That is if you have go through the guidelines many2x times. Be confident. :D
Please....

mhox

Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver Prog
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
open work permit Dec 11 2011
IELTS Request
started pro base in ECAS Oct 17 2013
@BIRDY:

to be sure, submit your application on APRIL 26Th 2012 (^__^) .....hope it helps you,,

Hi everybody ,
I am very excited that I am submitting my PR/OPW this Saturday. I am just a little nervous about my 24 months. Because I have 2 employers ..... I know I already posted this topic but please understand and assure me I am good to send the application on this Saturday
Am I good to send on This Saturday? Please.... Hi Nikki! What I did is count how may payslips that i got. It's so stressful with our application. Just have trust On yourself and trust GOD. That is if you have go through the guidelines many2x times. Be confident.
Please....

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi madpotato,you got any news,what about hot line 1 2 7.there is nothing for me.i m going to move and be unemployed

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
Hi madpotato,you got any news,what about hot line 1 2 7.there is nothing for me.i m going to move and be unemployed
hi,nothing happened to me neither,the more I wait ,the more I worry something wrong about my documents,hours...,how come you need to quit? Is that hard to stay with them?I am the same,but I still try my best

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
@Aman82,what the exact timeline for you?last Friday i called CIC and told they were working on 8 Dec applicants

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
madpotato said:
hi,nothing happened to me neither,the more I wait ,the more I worry something wrong about my documents,hours...,how come you need to quit? Is that hard to stay with them?I am the same,but I still try my best
I applied on Dec ,16,2011 .i choose 24 months.i start. Work on Nov 2009.i went. My. Homecountry
. For 1 month.i didn,t count months.there should be show hours on payslips.i m so frustrated. From my employer

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
I applied on Dec ,16,2011 .i choose 24 months.i start. Work on Nov 2009.i went. My. Homecountry
. For 1 month.i didn,t count months.there should be show hours on payslips.i m so frustrated. From my employer
Sorry,I just feel so stressed to fin anew one,also I don t know if They good or bad,

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
madpotato said:
Sorry,I just feel so stressed to fin anew one,also I don t know if They good or bad,
Why you find new one? you can't wait for owp and remain unemployed untill got owp?
i think v can unemployed,i have valid wp feb 2014.what about u?