NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Romashka said:
:)Hello for everybody.I am new here and I would like to ask for help.Now I am prepairing my documents for PR , but I am not sure about my working hours and I try to calculate them.My friend told me that I must not minus hollydays like X-mas, Canada day and so on...that I should minus only Saturdays and Sundays...It is true?
hi romashka

Acceptable evidence of full-time employment as a live-in caregiver

Evidence of having worked full-time as a live-in caregiver for a total of 24 months or a total of
3,900 hours in a minimum of 22 months must include:

• a letter from the current employer showing the start date and confirming the applicant’s status
as being currently employed;

• contract(s) with the current and previous employers;

• record of employment (ROE) for all previous employers. Under the Employment Insurance
Regulations, an employer must complete an ROE after every interruption of earnings due to
termination of contract, illness or injury. Applicants should have ROEs for each previous job,
but will not have one for their current job. HRSDC/Service Canada may assist in cases where
a live-in caregiver has difficulty obtaining a ROE from their employer;

• a statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer(s);

• a record of wages and deductions sent to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) by the
employer(s); and

• an “Option C Printout” from CRA from the applicant’s date of entry in the LCP.
If the live-in caregiver is still employed with the same employer and any of the above documents
are not available, they may provide a statutory declaration stating the terms and conditions of their
most recent employment.
Live-in caregivers who select to have their application assessed against the hours-based
calculation of the employment requirement (total of 3,900 hours within a minimum of 22 months)
must also include timesheets signed by their current and previous employer(s) clearly indicating
the date and number of hours worked for all overtime hours hours claimed (maximum of 390
overtime hours allowed) and the Live-in Caregiver – Employer Declaration of Hours Worked (IMM
5634) completed and signed by their current and previous employer(s).

Note: The 24 months or 3,900 hours of required employment does not include any absence from
Canada (including any time worked for the employer outside of Canada), periods of
unemployment, any periods of “live-out” emplyment on a non-LCP work permit, sickness or
maternity leave. Live-in caregivers have the right to be covered under workers’ compensation, but
any such periods of unemployment cannot be counted towards meeting the LCP employment
requirement. However, allowable vacation leave, as outlined in provincial/territorial employment
standards legislation, will be counted towards meeting the LCP employment requirement.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip04-eng.pdf

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Thanks god,you always stays on our hardworking caregivers,we love you ,we will pass your love to these who are in need!

Today ,I can find my information on ecas which says in processing,dear friends,does "in processing" mean both OWP and AIP?

Praying for more good news

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
madpotato said:
Thanks god,you always stays on our hardworking caregivers,we love you ,we will pass your love to these who are in need!

Today ,I can find my information on ecas which says in processing,dear friends,does "in processing" mean both OWP and AIP?

I m very happy for you my friend,god bless us

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
madpotato said:

when did you send your application??

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madpotato said:

Congrats madpotato your owp could be coming sooner,believe and you shall recieve

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madpotato said:
Thank you SHelleonn,I will let you know my updating information!!
Just have lots of patience,are you a single applicant?if so you might get your pr soon hopefully this year,me i resign myself to my fate i wont make anymore fuss about my application when it comes, it comes,i always pray to god but i guess its not my time yet and i also resign myself that my family wont come this year too so im just gonna relax and enjoy what i have right now,maybe go back home later this year to be with my family,i just got a new job and im enjoying it,good luck to the rest who are waiting,and congrats to all who got owp and aip, i wish you all the best

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
Could any one tell me____ may go back to my home country for one year if i hold valid open work permit and valid visa? Any problem when i come back to Canada customs after one year? thanks in advance.

Belecks04

Jan 5, 2012
madpotato said:

Hi madpotato,

Congrats! So happy for you! Let's keep on praying for more good news.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi,
i hear that married applicant's pr application takes long time then single.is it right?how many months more its takes than single.plz help.i m married

geca20

Nov 9, 2011
send your complaints to someone who will listen and possibly be able to help, but do it from a group stand point as opposed to a personal situation. Send your observations and concerns and unfairness regarding promises made and not kept by the Conservatives to the Leader of the opposition NDP Nycole
Turmel@parl.gc.ca also send your an additional e-mail to Don.Davies@parl.gc.ca Don Davies is the immigration critic for the NDP. Hopefully the NPD can ask embarrasing questions on the floor during question period. If they get a lot of comments they may take action. LOL