Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada
P L E A S E

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
May be enough even 700 of signs and we will sent it?
What you think strikenannies? Please help for us

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy molly 17-28 mos for first stage approval? is this true or some kind of typo error again?maybe they mean 17-18 mos maybe 19-20 mos cause the date is still june 26, 2010

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,
today i read news from cic news ,there write that if foregin worker leave his job then their employer can cancelled their work permit and send back home country,is it implement in LCP too.if v already apply for owp & pr ,then it can happen to us,our employer can deport us .

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Holy molly 17-28 mos for first stage approval? is this true or some kind of typo error again?maybe they mean 17-18 mos maybe 19-20 mos cause the date is still june 26, 2010
Hi Shelleonn!!!! ;)
Hope they did typo error again should be 17-18 mos. Someone(Jalay?) July applicant got a decision made already eventhough CIC update shows still June 26,2010. As CIC already finalized the appilcations on June, July, August and Sep 2010 for the single applicants last year, hope again CIC wont take time for the rest of the same time period applicants with dependants for the AIP.
Cheer up all!!! ;)

BTW, what does your ecas PR status say since AIP?
Mine is "Decision made" since 19 Jan, 2012 which is AIP i guess.
Just wondering if all paper work for my part is done bcoz when i submit some papers such as police clearance and me and my kids birth certificates, myself translated from Korean to English and then notarized them at Korean Consulate. Someone told me all papers must be translated by a certified translator and will be returned if i didnt. Is that true? :-X

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ebonyivory my ecas is still the same decision made since dec 2 2011 they just update my file this feb 19 2012 coz i sent a letter last nov 2011 to change my dependants address back home so i have to wait 3 mos for them to open it and update my file,they said its a requested info.i think your papers are ok since you got aip so it means that the documents that you submit that is translated are fine or else they would have contact you if they see a problem with it,if you dial hotline 121 for pr what does it say about your application?

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
hello everyone,Im tired of being alone in this country,I applied last june for my PR and I got my owp last december my visa will expire april 2012 my question is did I need a letter from my emloyer to apply for renew my visa ? please I need help,im souffering in this country ... :(

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
@ ebonyivory my ecas is still the same decision made since dec 2 2011 they just update my file this feb 19 2012 coz i sent a letter last nov 2011 to change my dependants address back home so i have to wait 3 mos for them to open it and update my file,they said its a requested info.i think your papers are ok since you got aip so it means that the documents that you submit that is translated are fine or else they would have contact you if they see a problem with it,if you dial hotline 121 for pr what does it say about your application?
Thanks for the reply Shelleonn!!!! ;)
The hotline 121 says your application was received on June 23, 2010.
Thats it nothing else after AIP and hows yours?

Heres my timeline for PR under LCP

PR status : Decision made (19 Jan, 2012, kept "In process" for 19 mos until AIP )

Received application: 23 June, 2010
Started processing: 03, Sep, 2010
Medical results have been received
A decision has been made and you will be contacted

We send you a letter on 19 Jan, 2012 to (my address) about the decision.......

On 19 Jan, 2012, CIC issued study permits and medical request for my children and the AIP letter stating that me and my kids are eligible to aply for PR and to make final decision, they need background check and medical results for my kids.

Med done: 31 Jan, 2012
Med forwarded to CPC: 08 Feb,2012

Last week I talked to a call centre agent and CIC received med results for my kids and it usually takes about 3 mos for them to open it.

Hope everything will go fine and fast.!!!!! ;)

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
Kalinka said:
When did you apply for PR - JuLy 2010? Do you have dependents? here are you from? Thank you for sharing
I am Aug 2010 applicant and still nothing. I have dependents son in my country
They recieved my application July 20, 2010 and I am single no dependent from Philippines. It is really frustrating for us 2010 applicants for what CIC is doing. There were some who were lucky last year who got their open work permit and pr that are single who is August and September applicant...

Lets just entrust to God everything... Im tired of calling CIC because those agents are not really knowledgable about what is happening... They even give wrong informations that leads us to be deepress... :( :( :(

Jadore

Jan 14, 2012
Kalinka said:
When did you apply for PR - JuLy 2010? Do you have dependents? here are you from? Thank you for sharing
I am Aug 2010 applicant and still nothing. I have dependents son in my country
I am a July 8,2010 applicant. I have a dependent, my son. from the Philippines. still waiting too. I spoke with several agents too and no satisfying answer for my questions. and no good news. :(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Please post the link so we can read it too :)

Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker,
today i read news from cic news ,there write that if foregin worker leave his job then their employer can cancelled their work permit and send back home country,is it implement in LCP too.if v already apply for owp & pr ,then it can happen to us,our employer can deport us .

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
HI GIrls!

I think that the government don't care about this nanny thing anymore....This is clear.

It's a joke 28 months for the first stage...Sorry girls but I'm really tired to come here and say the same thing...

Nothing will change until we make change...we should do a protest, now it's even worse than before....and what we are doing to change it...nothing...

If you guys decide to do a protest please email me then...

we need at least 1000 signatures and how much we have 700? for months i'm trying to organize it...how many caregivers has here in Canada now? at least 10.000...

Most of caregivers come to this site to know what's going on and complain but they don't want to do anything to change...

Why should I do everything by myself? There are no protest with one person....I need at least 100 to close a avenue...but seems that you nannies are happy being slaves and doing anything to change it.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I am ready for protest. I am in Edmonton. Who is else?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Guys!!! Let do protest!!!! This forum really not for complain, let fight!!!! How it could be just for 1!!!!! day 28 month????!!!!!
How long we will stand this? 8 Mart - it is WOMANS DAY!!!!! Let do protest at this day. Sign please who is going with us

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
why is it that most of july applicants with dependents are having trouble with their paper!?
im July 2010 applicant too. got my OWP Dec 2011, but till now my family haven't receive any LC2 kit yet.
everything is just so frustrating :(