Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
lholie said:
what does AIP means?i have read that lately...any updates for the month of april 2010?how about those who have dependents like me back home any updates?
Approved in principle ;) no news yet, still waiting for lc2 kit. How r u?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
5 of us now from Edmonton and Calgary, AB - Kalinka, Bety84, Kablas99, lucyfun and Datamira . Who else from AB?
We need at least 10 live-in caregivers.
We need at least another 5 live-in caregivers, please sign here who is going to Member of Parlament with us. On Monday I will book an appointment with her and will tell you day and time. Please write me your contact phone number so I will tell you all information - when and where we have to meet and go.
Looking forward for your answer

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
stress_27 said:
Can a Live-in-Caregiver go on vacation if they hv OPEN WORK PERMIT? I got my owp in december bt im working with the same employers and want to go for vacation, btw i do hv re-entry visa, bt speaking with different pple they say u cant leave the country wi owp, only if you hv a work permit....any ideas guys...thxs

yup you can go home! bring with you employment letter, proof that you got work here in canada, in case they ask for it.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Kalinka said:
5 of us now from Edmonton and Calgary, AB - Kalinka, Bety84, Kablas99, lucyfun and Datamira . Who else from AB?
We need at least 10 live-in caregivers.
We need at least another 5 live-in caregivers, please sign here who is going to Member of Parlament with us. On Monday I will book an appointment with her and will tell you day and time. Please write me your contact phone number so I will tell you all information - when and where we have to meet and go.
Looking forward for your answer
I found another 2 caregivers from Edmonton. Now we are 7 here. Why is else?

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
hi kalinka just tell me where we can meet and when ,I can take any day off if we are more than 10 person that will be very helpful .. !

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
Approved in principle ;) no news yet, still waiting for lc2 kit. How r u?
hi Berry, no update until now for my dependents and i'm really really really tired of all this waiting process...I even took my daugther back home so that i can be able to work if only my husband's paper is already okey..then i don't have to sacrifice in leaving behind my daugther...this is really insane...can you check the file of your dependents thru ECAS already?i tried but it says that file no. is not recognise..anyways, have you been phoning CIC lately?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
me i am from edmonton

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Every one, every caregiver, every one waiting to see their family should join us in this protest. In every city, at the same day and starting at the same time....together over all country...

We are thousands and we are just in 7? why most of us wait for the others do the heavy job? Do you want to see your family? Good, stand up and go to fight for your rights!

I'm in Vancouver. Who is with me?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
rosellyalung said:
me i am from edmonton
Thank you very much
Could you write me PMessage - your phone so I will phone you on Monday when I will spoke with Member of Parlament
Now we are 8
Why is else with us?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Strikenannies said:
Every one, every caregiver, every one waiting to see their family should join us in this protest. In every city, at the same day and starting at the same time....together over all country...

We are thousands and we are just in 7? why most of us wait for the others do the heavy job? Do you want to see your family? Good, stand up and go to fight for your rights!

Thank you very much!!!!We have to fight!!! Even if not for us, for future caregivers!!!!! CIC cant do this things with us!!!We did our part and what is now? 28 !!!!!! month just for 1 step of approval? And CIC count this additional 10!!!! month (it was 17-18 month) just for 1 day???
Dont sleep guys and dont affraid!!!!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May 2010 applicants who got lc2 kit already? Some of us is 3 mos already since aip

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hi Edmonton residents,
I live in Toronto . Will send my application in 2 weeks !! Is there miracle gonna happen?? Lol...
I want to move to Edmonton! I want to see the biggest mall in north America and Rocky mountain, I want to leave my employer and be unemployed 'implied' status. And I will wait for my open work permit there.
All i need is ..... How is the life over there? How do you guys like it? And Is It COLD.......???? Right now here in Toronto is -1 only!!!! Is it warm in summer? The price for rental here is ridiculous that's why I'm interested to move out of here !!
Thank you!!!!
Have a good one :)

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:

are you gonna see an MP as well?i'm from the vancouver island..

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Suee said:
hi

I am from Edmonton. Could you please add me.
Could you write me personal message- your phone, so I will phone you and tell you day and time
Thank you